Zee in the House

hey all, just a short note to let you know I’ll be back online this weekend - with this whole COVID-19 I’ve had some real-world stuff that needed handling. The company I work at has been very proactive in getting our people taken care of and safe and prepared and its consumed all my energy to take care of that. I have a team of 13 people working for me and my first priority was to make sure they, their families, and my family have everything they need… at least as far as its possible to do so.

So now our work campus is closed, my team is sorted out and set up to work from home so they can pay their bills, and I’m back home in Missouri for the next couple of weeks. Got a few things to tend today and then I’ll be back on here with my extended family.

Hope y’all are safe and sound. see you later today. :slight_smile:

31 Likes

I JUST thought about you!

Even asked awhile back but do catch you on other sources, therefore, know your alive haha

You stay safe as well…You know where we are at, friend! God, Family, WORK Sadly but thats for the family and the play with friends haha Glad all is well!

6 Likes

Zee I am so glad you and all your families are safe. Look forward to hearing what the next topic is going to be. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Glad to hear you and yours are all ok. I was starting to wonder and you were getting close to getting flooded with inquires.

Don

5 Likes

Glad your back, healthy. Just isn’t the same without you.

6 Likes

@Zee

I can’t say, but there might have been a posse getting gathered to go storm Michigan to rescue a certain lady, if she was perchance in need. But calmer heads prevailed. :kissing_smiling_eyes::innocent::eyes:

7 Likes

He’s right you know :tipping_hand_man:

4 Likes

Funny–I was just about to send you a message–you being AWOL had me concerned. Looks like I’m not the only one.
Glad to hear you’re safe.

4 Likes

Glad to hear you’re all squared away. I’ve been working from home for 3 years now. Our corporation just migrated everyone to work from home as well. This last week was very busy will clients looking for connectivity and mobility solutions for home office and remote workers.

Our company provides cloud and managed service solutions so if you need anything or a referral for a local provider let me know.

5 Likes

Missed you guys :blush:
I have no idea how I’m going to get caught up :laughing:

8 Likes

@Zee you are highly moviated and highly organized I have full confidence in you. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Welcome home @Zee we’ve been keeping the home fires burning for ya’ !!

Cheers,

Craig6

4 Likes

:blush: @Craig6 indeed, this is home :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I won’t say the number of people contacting me to make sure @Zee was all right. :slight_smile: You were definitely missed, @Zee!!

5 Likes

Glad to hear that you’re alright. I’ve been MIA as well. Bee. Dealing with health issues myself but not COVID-19 thankfully. Basically the last couple months I’ve been fighting constant never ending headaches between the pain scale of 6 to 9.5. Between seeing my regular doctor, ER, neurologist, etc all of which end up saying my migraines have evolved…ummmm whatever. I’m glad to say I’m feeling better.

7 Likes

You have been missed as well, @Lacy!! Hope you continue to feel better. Migraines suck!

4 Likes

Thank you @Dawn. Yes, I am feeling much better. It definitely did suck. Especially those 9.5 ones

3 Likes

been there with the migraines too… Chiropractor saved my life on those. migraines in the 9’s 3-5 days a week, sometimes going on several days at a time. I was about ready to solve it with a bullet when a co-worker took me to his brother the Chiropractor. Took a couple years of ongoing treatment to get it down to “occasional” but it was the ONLY thing that did any good. If you haven’t tried that avenue, I recommend it.

3 Likes

The other thing that really helped me was the Daith piercing in the ear. Instant migraine when it was pierced, but it was gone within an hour and have had very mild (all things considered) migraines 2-3 times since then (4 years ago).

3 Likes

Glad to hear your okay—You are not alone and meaning litterery.
I feel okay today but just glad to be alive.

3 Likes