Yup, another “expert”…….all bought and paid for!

This colonel retired from the Marines rather than face a court martial for conduct unbecoming …. Leave it to the state of California to have a dishonored Marine be their expert witness

3 Likes

“It is my opinion that Colonel (Ret.) Tucker’s report is plagued by inaccuracies
19 and opinions that are contradicted by fact.
His claim that a single small arms projectile is capable of “severing the upper
21 body from the lower body, or decapitation” is so ridiculous that it should, and 22 actually does, cast doubt on his qualifications as an expert in the field of firearms,
23 particularly as it relates to wound ballistics.
Additionally, there is an inconsistency in his opinion in that, at one point, he
25 states that stabilizing attributes (pistol grips) are inappropriate for self-defense while
in the next point he says an attribute (folding stock) is inappropriate for self-defense
27 because it is destabilizing.”

4 Likes

“Excuse me colonel, we have a hearing scheduled and would like to have someone that can claim to be an expert recite our talking points for us. Can you do a brother a solid?”

8 Likes

I have a high regard for men in uniform but had an early eye-opening experience that not all of them share my view on 2A when I heard one snap in a mocking tone at his brother, “why would you need a gun?”
(This brother hasn’t been to jail or prison, holds a full time job, active in youth sports, passed school background checks, etc.)

3 Likes

The purpose of the 2nd Amendment, in my opinion, is to preserve the ability of the governed to resist a tyrannical government. That’s what “well regulated” means in the opening clause “A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State.”

If you accept that, then the governed should possess the military style firearms that US Marine Col. (Ret) Craig Tucker vehemently objects to. He’s part of the “Militia” the founders were concerned about regulating.

5 Likes

It’s not working!

4 Likes

I’m no expert, but I think he needs a psych evaluation. Just sayin’

5 Likes

I almost spit soda on my monitor over him being an expert on the AK 47 because he was shot at with one.

I guess I’m an expert as well after watching Brandon Herrera’s youtube channel.

This would also make the Taliban experts in all the weapons of war the US used from M9 to MOABs

5 Likes