YouTube comedy shorts

2 Likes
3 Likes

Back about 2010 while driving home I saw a group of teenagers playing chicken with traffic. They would wait until the car was within a few feet/yards of one of them and whose ever turn it was would jump out on the edge to make the car swerve and honk the horn. They thought it was big fun until I came by with my old Wagoneer. I missed the dumbarse by 6”. I called 911 and they gave me a hard time because teens jumping into traffic wasn’t bad enough crime to investigate. Yeah, let one of those dumbarses get hit, hospitalized and permanently put in a wheelchair then I would be in jail for decades!

2 Likes

If ever one keeps worrying about going to jail for defending our country jail is going to be a pick Nick because with us free and watching all this can you EMAGEN watching it from jail knowing that your family is being ASAILTED by FORNERS . THAT JUST GOT MORE RIGHTS THAN AN OUTHER AMERICAN AND WE ARE JUST WATCHING IT AS ANOTHER MEMBER SAID HE IS JUST GOING TO WATCH IT BURN I AM NOT JUST GOING TO WATCH IT BURN THIS IS MY HOME MY COUNTRY MY DADDY WENT TO KAREA THAT PLACE THAT WE FROZE IT IS THE KARZY KIM NASHION MY DADDY WENT THERE I AM NOT ANY BETTER THAN ANY ONE ELSE THAT FOUGHT FOR OUR COUNTRY GOD HATES A COWARD I AM AFRAID BUT I WILL DEFEND OUR COUNTRY LOVE BOBBY JEAN :us::chile::owl::feather::feather::100::us::us::us::us:

3 Likes
3 Likes

That definitely isn’t a Shinzu knife!

3 Likes
4 Likes

Love that guy! :rofl:

3 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

Haw haw some of us do not have Even a decade left THATS Funny Bobby Jean

Where is the letters​:question::question::question:

“It Doesn’t”

1 Like

I figured it out they are blind and it’s in BRAIL FOR THE BLIND PEOPLE :question::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::chile::us::owl::feather::feather::question:

That’s how I see so much in this world. When I read the Letters they seem to mean more to OUTHERS then who put them down and if you look real had the letters only matter if they mean something to who they are for . If they are not for who read them they just confirm what you didn’t need to know anyway . Letter last make the words that help or hurt only the one that put them down under stands what is in their hart . Good for better !! Bad . Because they were . Able to hide their self . :owl::feather::feather::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::chile::o:

That was a call to war we are coming for your children !! This day and time!! Have they considered who is coming for them :question: children are off LIMITS . The RED LINE . We HAVE TO PROTECT . At all . COST :o::owl::feather::feather::chile::us::100::bangbang:

1 Like