Your guilty pleasure TV show

You lost me at the men in dresses (kitts) point​:grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Gotta go with
Harry Potter
LOTR
The Hobbit
NASCAR/NHRA (pretty much anything with a motor)

About 5 - 7 hours of TV per week is my max unless there is something special happening (good or bad)

Cheers,

Craig6

4 Likes

I’ll give you Harry Potter and LOTR, but The Hobbit? I made the mistake of reading the book before I saw the movies… :roll_eyes: Teeny-tiny book made into 3 movies…

:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Z Nation…a blast.

2 Likes

@Dawn did you read the “Real” Hobbit or the movie scripted version?

I read the Hobbit and LOTR in 1981 for the first time and after seeing the 3 movies was surprised at how much was left out and changed but it still took 3 movies to make. Where was Tom Bombadill? Bilbo, Gandalf and the Dwarfs were not CHASED into Beorn’s house they got in by wits and guile. There were NO romantic dalliances between Elves and Dwarves in the real books. The list goes on but I thought it was cool that the guy who played Arthur Dent was also Bilbo! And YES, I like @Zee’s answer to Life the universe and Everything (checking out the window for Vogon’s)

Cheers,

Craig6

3 Likes

New guilty pleasure show, Dynasty reboot series. I can’t believe I actually like this show. Girlfriend and I or halfway done watching season 1.

1 Like

Real Hobbit - it was short!

@Roberto, did you watch the original series?

2 Likes

no I did not but I did watch LA Law!

2 Likes

I loved LA Law! Oops - just dated myself! :wink:

1 Like

Live PD Just to see how stupid the criminals are

1 Like

I’ll have to check out the new Dynasty! Friends would get together every week to watch.

Moonshiners

I can’t drink. I can’t wander the forests. I don’t camp anymore. But just damn, the Appalachian was a real hook for me to move to Atlanta. I’d thought about walking some of the trail… and I was certainly going to do a fer piece of backpack/tent camping. Fishing, hunting, and wildlife photography. /sigh

So… for an old technician grade chemist, the idea of forests and woods, nature, weather and the seasons… All just give me a remembrance of what life was like.

1 Like