You Need A Gun ‘Cause You’re Weak

Maybe he thinks if he yells it louder and longer, we’ll believe him:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CeJZGrDsDdT/

7 Likes

Doesn’t he just look to be in peak physical condition, looks like he’s been living in Mommy’s
basement with Uncle Joe, maybe he’s pulling the blond hairs on Uncle Joe’s legs. :rofl:

7 Likes

Draft him/it…

4 Likes

Weak people can’t handle recoil.
Don’t have Instagram so I’m missing the post…OR NOT :laughing:

10 Likes
1 Like

To be fair, the numbskull is right - if I don’t have a gun, I’m definitely weaker than the bad guy who DOES have a gun.

And when the numbskull has a bad guy with a .45 pointed in his face, he’ll wish he had one of those weakling guns!

11 Likes

He needs some purple in his hair.

5 Likes

…because only the strong should be able to defend themselves?

lol the lack of logic in display sometimes

9 Likes

No logic, no critical thinking, just go woke. Wonder how he’d react to realigning his nose. Just a thought.

5 Likes

:sob: :sob: :sob: ?

4 Likes

A person who harasses and insults you for made up reason used to be called a bully. They dont need logic. When you respond to the insult with outrage, then they label you fragile. Typical bully tactics.

3 Likes

These kind of people don’t phase me in the least. Any more than someone that would argue any other fallacy.

2 Likes

In the final summary, he doesn’t have any good argument, so he just yells and yells and yells.

In kindergarten, they used up give these kids timeouts. But some children fail even kindergarten, and never advance beyond that stage.

3 Likes

I am weak. I’m old, had a stroke, two metal knees and on Monday, a new hip, so I can’t run away. Guns help even the odds.

6 Likes

Yes, I am weak. If I was bulletproof and 10 feet tall I would not need a gun.

5 Likes

There’s no such thing as a fair fight when my life or the life of someone I love is on the line.

Even if you’re the biggest, meanest and strongest person in town, once you get up close, it can be anyone’s game as you don’t know what the other guy can do nor do you know what they might be armed with. I’ll do everything I can to avoid a confrontation, but if I’m backed into a corner, don’t expect me to pull punches because of some misguided notion of fairness.

6 Likes

And old, I’m old too.

3 Likes

All the screaming in the world will not stop us, much less stop the one breaking into your home with a gun at 2:00 A.M. in the morning.

2 Likes

He doesn’t look like he could bench 80 pounds. But he is loud.

3 Likes

I’d like to hand him a BAR or even an M1 to test out who’s weak. :joy:

4 Likes