Your guilty pleasure TV show

I hate reality TV shows with a passion but my guilty TV pleasure show is America’s Got Talent

2 Likes

Peoples Court

2 Likes

Anne with an E…really.

2 Likes

Right now, a British police show called “New Tricks”. It follows a group of retired detectives brought back to work open and unsolved cases.

Next week…who knows?

2 Likes

My TV and movie watching could be measured in hours per year. If I am going to take the time to watch anything, it most likely is Dr. Who.

I used to watch Best Defense etc from Michael Bane on the Outdoor Channel. However, since it was the only thing I was watching, it was not worth the $80/mo I had to pay to get it.

2 Likes

Supernatural, DVR’ed for MY convenience.

2 Likes

NCIS and 90 Day Fiancé … please don’t hold it against me… :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Bull! I watch it and critique everything that happens, especially going from an arraignment for murder and the trial starts the next day. Talk about the right to a speedy trial!

And MacGyver because I want to learn how to blow stuff up with some toothpaste, a stick of gum and a box of crayons.

6 Likes

Love Doctor Who…until this season.

4 Likes

90 Day fiance? Never heard of the show…what’s it about?

2 Likes

@MikeBky - Bull is one I’ll watch on-demand if I’m at home (which is a rarity).
@Roberto- haven’t gotten into the last two Dr. LOVE Matt Smith as The Doctor!

90 Day Fiancé is a reality show that follows couples where one is from another country and they come to the US on a K1 (spousal) Visa and the have to either get married in the 90 days or the one has to go back to their country at the end of the 90 days. It is purely for entertainment value for me…

2 Likes

Law and Order SVU - and for the record they get a “D” for gun handling in the early seasons but have upgraded to a “B-” in later seasons.
They also are a WHOLE lot of off-the-leash nevermind-the-law wildcatting bunch of no-emotional-control characters who would be booted off a real police force in short order (at least in most decent jurisdictions). But I love the show anyway. :roll_eyes: :grimacing: :laughing:

2 Likes

Last man standing

4 Likes

Survivor
NCIS LA
Hawaii 5 OH

2 Likes

Okay you win😂 Survivor. I really don’t know anybody who still watches that!!

3 Likes

LOL! I was thinking that I don’t know anyone who still watches it either. But we all have our guilty pleasures and Survivor is just as entertaining or more so than 90 Day Fiance… :innocent:

2 Likes

My wife and I have never missed a season of Survivor yet. I’m not excited about the new season and it certainly is getting old.

2 Likes

Anything to do with UFOs …they have ray-guns you know!:crazy_face:

3 Likes

Vikings. Going to miss it when it’s gone.

3 Likes

I could go with that :smiley:

Aaaaand… admitting to Outlander. Time travel, early American attitudes about independence and self-sufficiency, herbal medicine, and Men in Kilts with a fine Scottish burr and that look of Scotsman Rogue about them.
And Sam Heughan. Just sayin’.

2 Likes