You didn’t accomplish a thing except expiditing lawsuits you pig

3 Likes

I think we have multiple threads on the Illinois gun ban. I wonder if we could consolidate them so we don’t miss something as the story develops?

7 Likes

Good idea. Perhaps @moderators can help?

3 Likes

Sorry about posting this thread

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Illinois Assault weapons ban

thank you

5 Likes

Im bothered by your reference to swinezer as a pig. That is an insult to the providers of bacon, sausage, ham and other fine table fare. But i will get over it.

9 Likes

when I first saw your response 1st thought oh lord what have I triggered now.
then I finished it and LMAO :joy:

5 Likes

Mission accomplished :grinning:

5 Likes

Illinois will have to build more prisons to house the new criminals.

5 Likes

Color me cynical, but I would not be surprised if they emptied out all of the felons currently residing in the prison system. Just so they would have room to put in all of the newly created felons who were law abiding citizens.

5 Likes

Illinois is the prison.

1 Like

Crying, moaning and lamenting doesn’t help and change nothing. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
I’ve been Illinoisan for almost 20 years and feel more freedom here than people in some other places in USA… :man_shrugging:
I’m not a prisoner of anything… especially Mr JBP :upside_down_face:

1 Like

But, you don’t live in Cook County :rofl:

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
What the heck is a “Cook County”? :thinking:

:joy:

Is something next to Guacamole?.. I meant Guatemala? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Chicago is the prison located in Illinois.:grin:

1 Like

The problem is that the walls around Chicago aren’t high enough. Illinois needs a 30" wall separating Chicago, both physically and politically.

I wonder if things would change if Illinois governors had to retire in Chicago, instead of that plush little penitentiary in the central part of the state?

2 Likes