Yes she is this stupid

8 Likes

One can not make this stuff up. She actually believes what see is saying. It is sad how the terror of people losing their life does this to people.

4 Likes

You think too good of people.

As far as stupid, lets compare our bank accounts to hers, an objective measure.

6 Likes

So is she too smart or stupid? Too greedy? Trying to make a living? What could cause this but fear or trauma?

3 Likes

The most logical explanation I can think of is that she is intentionally trying to create fear through the use of lies in order to manipulate others into helping to achieve her objective - which clearly is to disarm law abiding Americans.

8 Likes

She has a history of lying. Her non-discerning constituents are to blame.

7 Likes

I am sorry I just can’t believe that unless she is that afraid or traumatized. It makes no sense. Another thought is she thinks the people she is talking to are too afraid and traumatized to know the difference.

4 Likes

She ignores the Constitution.

4 Likes

I am sorry I just can’t believe you’re that naive.

3 Likes

I think she is trying to disarm all Americans not just law abiding. It is her trauma or fear that won’t let her see it is not possible.

2 Likes

4 Likes

My crazy conspiracy theory is that the kleptocrats in power recognize that their debt bubble, Ponzi scheme economy that benefits the few at the expense of everyone else is coming to an end.

I suspect they believe their publicly and privately funded armed defense forces will be better able to defend them from the angry mobs if those mobs are armed with pitchforks instead of firearms. Thus the urgency by many on both the left and the right to disarm as many law abiding people as possible.

The propaganda, censorship and current law enforcement policies seem clearly designed to spread trauma and fear to as wide an audience as possible. Maybe this woman has bought into her own propaganda. But it is hard to believe anyone smart enough to weasel their way into a position of power in DC is ignorant enough to believe the BS they spout on a daily basis.

4 Likes

Interesting. Just wondering if this is your theory or someone else’s. Just wondering because I don’t know what else to say. It seems plausible. Any more you can share.

2 Likes

personally I quit with conspiracy theories because all my old ones were coming true

6 Likes

In all fairness she did say an AR15 was as heavy as 10 moving boxes…soooo how stupid can she really be!

3 Likes

don’t challenge her :grimacing:

2 Likes

Point taken…I forgot the dems do take that as a challenge.

3 Likes

Without a doubt she believes what she is saying, but at the same point, she probably doesn’t have a clue what she’s talking about

4 Likes

My theory, though it wouldn’t surprise me if others have come to the same conclusion. Just looking for an Occam’s razor reason for their otherwise unexplainable behavior.

2 Likes

yes I was saying something along the lines of your theory last week to an old army brother.

3 Likes