Yep, they walk among us.

Robert 1246 if you do not get in I AM going to HELL . ! I can not be even close to the love you have your a blessing to us all we LOVE YOU SIR BROTHER VERY MUCH GATE JOB YOU HAVE IT LOVE AND THATS WHAT THE FATHER OF LITE WANTS FROM US ALL LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU FOR BEING AN YOUR PRAYERS Bobby Jean and family :owl::feather::feather::heart::fire::us::chile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:AMEN

1 Like

That’s what I said I AM going to HELL BEFORE I CAN LOVE HOMAS ANYONE THAT TAKES A BABY TO HURT I FEN HATE THEM TO HELL EVEN IF I GO TO HELL FOR HATING THEM I JUST CAN NOT FIND THAT KIND OF LOVE . Never ever Love Bobby Jean I love THE LIGHT NOT THE NIGHT THAT IS THE IS THE OUTHER M. F. Er. :owl::feather::feather::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::us::us::us::chile::chile::chile::bangbang::beer::popcorn::beer:

1 Like

Robert 1246 i know I Fall Off the planet . With hate for evil bastards and I can never understand trying to Love they so Pray for me any one that can pray for monsters has love I can never have or ever will so I am no better than the evil bastards but they better not hurt anyone and let me see it KAZ HELL IS VERY REAL . I Just pray THE FATHER OF LIGHT WILL FOR GIVE ME . KAZ HOMAS. Will get WHAT THEY WANT FROM ME I DEFINITELY DO NOT WANT TO GO TO HELL . :bangbang::fire: IF I COULD SAVE JUST ONE CHILD . I am willing to burn down with the evil bastards . I will Never Let Evil bastards hurt LITTEL CHILDREN AND WOMEN . :bangbang: THEY BETTER NOT EVEN KICK MY DAM DOGS . Coward bastards . We as American people will . Have to stop them we just have to . I hart just brakes for the babies and INACENT people . I Have had the GRATEST LIFE AND THE INACENT SHOULD HAVE WHAT I HAVE HAD . Freedom and Love . I AM SO THANK FULL FOR THE USCCA AND ALL OF YOU I TRULY BLEED RED WHITE AND BLUE. :us::us::us::chile::heart::white_heart::blue_heart: I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW I WILL GIVE MY VERY LIFE FOR ANY OF YOU . I LOVE MY NASHION MORE THEN . I can put in to words . I am proud to be AN AMERICAN . Inbread INJAN RED NECK BASTERD. I love you ALL EVEN THE MEMBERS THAT HATE ME . I know I was an A HOLE IF YOU HATE ME AND I AM VERY SORRY . I still will LAY MY LIFE DOWN FOR YOU IF NEEDED CAN YOU ALL UNDERSTAND I TRULY LOVE YOU ALL YOU ALL HAVE MADE ME SAFE TO BE AROUND . I have trained and watched every video and taken every course and I have TRAINED TO BE SAFE AND YOU ALL HAVE DONE SO VERY MUCH THE USCCA HAS BEEN SO GOOD TO ME AND I HAVE FRIENDS THAT I TRULY CARE ABOUT :us::100::100::100::bangbang::owl::feather::feather::chile:YOU ALL THE USCCA COMMUNITY AND INSTRUCTORS . Have done so very very much for me THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR LESSONS Bobby Jean

1 Like

if what i have read is correct being good is NOT enough…

5 Likes

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

3 Likes

It’s hard to be good but it’s good to be hard. I don’t need a hard hat because I have a hard head.:man_construction_worker:

1 Like

Oddly enough…ruh roe…I don’t find this threatening, or debasing towards Men
that’s NOT to say I don’t find it STUPID! and another example of current day IGNORANCE.
In the last couple of years America has taken a huge Face plant into a Cow-Patty!
Certain people now seem to think it is OK to do/say whatever comes to their phucked up minds.
Years ago parents use to say “If you don’t have anything good to say about something don’t
say anything at all”. Where’d that go? Where did Reality take a giant dip and never resurface?
You Can be man of the year and have NO BALLS! Just look at the Politicians today! Nuff said!

WWG1WGA

6 Likes

Don102 WHERE DID IT .ALL GO WRONG . :bangbang: WAS . When we stopped . :bangbang: TAKING A PATTEL. To . Our. Children’s.AZZ. Just . Because . We truly . Loved .THEM. And we wanted to RAISE. Our children. To. LOVE THEIR ELDERS. And RESPECT. There. PEARENTS. . And not give them EVERY THING THEY WANT IN STED. Of every THING THAT THEY NEEDED :bangbang: TO BE . All that THEY COULD BE . GRATE AMERICAN .CITIZENS. AND DECENT PEOPLE . With A DECENT . LIFE.SIR Bobby Jean SIR. :us::chile::owl::feather::feather:,

1 Like

Oh that’s a NO NO taking a Pattel to yer kids Bee-hind Brother, You can’t even tip over your Goat for kicks without being brought up on charges these days! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:roll a goat! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:THAT’s ABUSE! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:No more abusive than listenin’ to Kamel Toe speak! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:now THAT’S abuse! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:are my ears bleedin’???
(seize Satan!)
Carpet Demon!

2 Likes

I’m glad you can keep laughing, brother, and you keep me laughing too :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Don102 Sir Brother :bangbang:I Have balls one and a half on one side. And a half. Of. A .BALL. On. The OUTHER. :bangbang: SO NOW I AM READY. Vote for. Bobby Jean. He has balls that CLANK. . And he knows how to CLANK. All the way to . Be the pressadenra. Of the CLAKEIN. White HOUSE. We can save the people money and I will bring my trailer house to the LAWN. And my goat can MOWE the GRASS AND WE CAN SALE. IT. To the Hippies. !! And we can cut the DEAFACIT. With sending home all the cry babies in the capital police department!! And have blm protect me . If we can find something for them to burn down OUTHER the my trailer house!! And I will GIVE ALL YOUR RIGHTS BACK . AND LET ALL THE AMERICANS OUT OF JAIL THAT STILL HAS NOT HAD A COURT DATE YET !! And for vice President!!! I will have Billy GIBBONS. Give free concert’s . And I will LET EVERYONE HAVE CLEAN PIGEON CRAP DAY AND WE WILL CLEAN PIGEON CRAP OF THE ENTIRE D.C. AREA. I WE CAN HAVE LIVE CONCERTS. And popcorn and root beer every Friday . And sanwitches. After and we can move the LICKON MAMORIL NEXT TO THE STASHU OF LIBERTY :statue_of_liberty: AND HAVE A FREE SWIMMING POOL THERE. And every one that does not want to work anymore can live in the White House LAWN . And we will trade pot for guns . And every one can get HIGHT for free . And they can rent a spine. For half a goat :goat: AND WE WILL HAVE WORLD PIZZ. Running down the side walkway. Like a river . Of the American DREAM I MEAN NIGHT MARE. And gibbons will sing Jesus just left D.C… and we can have A PARTY NO DIMACRAP. No Repucken. Just free loading . LGBLMQ. IMAGRENT. Soup. With APPLE SAUCE. To keep every one regular. KAZ we Have gotten BACKED UP. Like A.3,DOLLAR . TOILET.? And I will run from the people. To my BASMENT Next to the people’s trailer house . And feel T.P. For every body . And IT WILL BE A GUN FREE ZONE . And every one can trade their weed in on a new AK47. .!!! And we can get back . To FREEDOM AND ALL THE THREE . Letter. ANGENCES can all draw uninploiment. KAZ they are all fired . And every one can have what they want . Just pay for it . Tax free . And we will tell China :cn: to f.o. And RUSHSA. To f.o. And every one else. And we can vote by standing in line and one vote for one person with identity card only . And they all will have to pledge allegiance to the United States :us: of American . And Turm limit of two years . And then no more back to the trailer park and every one will have to be what they was when they were born. . Thank you for your VOTE. BOBBY JEAN. . And I will deport everyone that has just been in the USA :us: less than four years . No matter what they say thank you for your vote :ballot_box: an I will drain the swamp day one DAY ONE . :us::us::us::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::goat:

1 Like

Don102 Sir Brother I JUST WENT OUT SIDE AND ALL MY TIRES ARE FLAT AND I JUST KICKED MY GOAT IN THE AZZ SO DONT TELL ANYONE . KAZ That goat :goat: has more RITES THAN US AMERICAN :us: VOTERS. And I can not get my boot out of my goats :goat: AZZ . So now I’m limping around with four flat tires :wheel: and just one boob on and my goat has gotten out . And I thank he called asapc with my self phone . He was doing just fine till he seen the sause barbecue . And he is headed your way so be on the lookout for my boob in his You know under his tail and no I did not tell him crap about Jesus . I Just told him he was going to hell dam goat :goat: he’s mean with a new cowboy boot a half a pair cost A, hundred and fifty dollars brother . If ya see him please get my boob back k love Bobby Jean for pressadent :goat::roller_skate: IT LOOKS LIKE THAT BUT HE ATE THE WHEELS OFF :100::goat:

@BobbyJean :astonished: Did you say everyone will have to be what they was when they were born? Sooooo, we can run around in our birthday suits? :blush: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Ronald150 you won’t want to be cause you will not be out of your mind and dreaming about . What you never was . And if you want to go to jail . With bubba kool vote for me . And necked AHOLES can have A cell with my KUSEN bubba . A inbread INJAN halfbreed that calls all his celles. Baby . Haw haw . Never to be the same ever again family had him locked up for molesting my goat and a half brother :goat::owl::feather::feather::ballot_box:vote for inbread INJAN Bobby Jean for presadenta

1 Like

I want to thank you for for your vote and at least with me you know what you are getting and if any one has a trespassing sign shoot on sight if . They are trespassing on your property . And I know a guy that has a back Ho .!! We will put every one with fentanyl two extra feet deep just because . No warning shots do to the high cost of ammunition . So please do not miss we have a lot of reform to do to get back out country And. Back Ho s do Not run on Electric :zap: any thing GASS cost so we may need ten. To a Ho vote :ballot_box: and you can win a new sait WEPON . That hurts like a bitsh. And I will move all Millay gunarey rangees to the Texas Mexico border for practice range BOMES drop deposit . Remember to vote inbread INJAN Bobby Jean for diktater :goat::us::100::ballot_box::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::popcorn::beer::popcorn::beer::goat::chile:

Vote :ballot_box: for Bobby Jean he is no stupid er then what we have an if I mess up our country as bad as it has been I will walk down the boming range. So ya can in pail me Bobby Jean :goat::owl::feather::feather::bangbang::beer::popcorn::popcorn::beer::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::poop::poop::poop::poop:

Free popcorn and :popcorn:ROOT BEERS FOR EVERY ONE JUST VOTE :ballot_box: FOR BOBBY JEAN AND YOU CAN HAVE YOUR COUNTRY BACK FREEDOM TO KEEP YOUR CLOTHES ON AND CRIME DOSE NOT PAY YOU HAVE TO WORK FOR WHAT EVER YOU STILL VOTE :ballot_box: I THANK YOU FOR FOR VOTING :ballot_box: FOR A MAINIACC

I am winning cnn just said msnbcc I was a Head by a goat in a half Yeper :goat::zap:

:thinking: What would it be like if the US of AMERICA just invade and move the Northern Border way out furthest north of Canada, and move the Southern Border way down furthest down south of South America, and make one HUGE AMERICA. No more North America, and no more South America, just one AMERICA! That would solve these border issues! :thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :laughing:

1 Like

You are now my vice president so you can run the country so I can have my popcorn :popcorn: and root beer :beer: and you can take over the border problems because you just solved all American problems and Don can be over watch . You are so smart you can even be the sectariey of state as well love you brother Gatte to have you in the reo office sir and who are we not going to bome :question::question::question:THE GOAT :goat: :question::question::us::bangbang::100::roller_skate::beer::popcorn::statue_of_liberty:

1 Like