Wyoming Roofing Company Offers Free AR-15 With New Roof; Californians Lose Their Minds

As Nancy Reagan used to say: Just say -------- "No, They (the left wing nut jobs) will implode upon themselves!:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Great idea. I’m 6th generation Califorian and am soon to be a 1st generation Arizona’n. I’m going to see if they might some work in Arizona.

4 Likes

A wonderful idea as it creates a good relation between contractors and local folk. Too bad I reside in NH.

3 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Kevin288 and God bless you.

1 Like

Welcome to the family @Teofil_E and you are in the right place at the right time.

2 Likes

If California won’t secede from the United States of America, maybe we can boot them out. They certainly don’t have anything to contribute to the country. Prop 65 is a big joke as is most of everything else that comes out of there. Politicians included.

2 Likes

Welcome to Az. Please leave the Ca. stuff behind.

2 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Bob85 and you are blessed to be here.

1 Like

Good deal! Wish we had roofers in our area like this!

4 Likes

Welcome to the family @Allen53 and you are blessed to be here.

1 Like

I got screwed. I just paid $21,000 on a new roof and I have a small house! Gresham, Oregon.

2 Likes

Karen are you a gun owner? My main question here is what in the world is Karen even on this page??? I feel she is a MOLE and should be removed. Her $ is not good for this community.

I think this is a good way to improve business. If someone doesn’t like an AR Platform, they can choose a Pistol instead. But all in all is personally see nothing wrong with giving a firearm to a new roof buyer. Heck if i needed a new roof i would call them first because i know they are supporting the Second Amendment that the Biden Administration is so hard at work trying to destroy. I call them all TRYRANTS and I have been to many City and Towns to call different councils the exact same thing. We had better call our Senators and demand that they never let David Chipman ever set foot at the desk of Director of the ATF. He was over the WACO Massacre where women and children were murdered and burned in a fire that most likely the ATF set. Call your Senators!!!

2 Likes

Happy Monday!

/s

2 Likes

Some of them may have lost their minds but friends I know are most likely ordering a new roof . If they can get that Company to come down and put it on.

1 Like

In California, don’t guns cause cancer too, like everything else?

2 Likes