Wyoming Roofing Company Offers Free AR-15 With New Roof; Californians Lose Their Minds

19 Likes

My job’s 100% remote. I wonder if my wife wants to move to Wyoming.

16 Likes

Doesn’t California give free needles for drug addicts, but they banned straws? :crazy_face:

I think it is a great promotion.

30 Likes

I think they’re even distributing free heroin now, you know, because of Covid and all. :crazy_face:

9 Likes

“Hi, I’m Karen from California. I don’t really need a roof but I just want to say you should be ashamed of yourselves for blah blah blah!”

11 Likes

Wyoming just wants to make sure those fleeing Californian refugees keep moving to Texas! :rofl:

16 Likes

Heck yeah!! Thats a cool boost for sure.

4 Likes

“Protect your home and your family!”

Would be awesome if they included free ammo for the length of the roof warranty.

10 Likes

Hmm. Would that roofing company do a job out in Virginia?

6 Likes

Why not, but you have to get your shingles through an FFL. :laughing:

14 Likes

If this is fact, a lot of people are going to need roofing jobs. :+1::+1:

8 Likes

And to think, I just spent $10,000 getting a new roof in Oregon. Damn.

7 Likes

Hey! Wait just a minute!!! :flushed:

8 Likes

Here’s what I say, “It’s NONE OF THEIR EFFING BUSINESS WHAT THIS COMPANY IN A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT STATE IS DOING, SHUT UP & MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!”
Never back down from the crazy leftists, they won’t stop no matter what you do.
I’m sure, especially in CA, that they have their own more serious issues to deal with in their states. Wyoming is a completely different world compared to CA. I know that I live in a VERY rural area with thousands of acres around me and we have wild hogs and they WILL attack you, especially when they have piglets in the group. I carry an AR 15 and a pistol every time I leave the house and surveil or work on my property. I also have an AR 15 in 300 with a suppressor and a NV and also an AR 10 in 308 with an NV and another with a daytime scope. These are tools for me to help manage mostly hogs and coyotes on my land. I NEED them. Maybe these crybaby progressives don’t need the same tools that I use, but I’ll be damned if they’re going to decide what I can and cannot have.
I’d also like to point out that guns are given away in raffles and by businesses just like this one everyday across this Republic. Shotguns, rifles (including AR’s), pistols, etc. When CA gets rid of the poop in their streets and statehouses, then they might be able to criticize other states, but there are 2A sanctuary counties, parishes and states popping up all over the place and they are growing.

Ps- this goes for creepy, decrepit, dementia Joe Biden in the Whitehouse and all of the gun grabbers in the House and Senate too, right along with the ATF!!

12 Likes

You should have spent that $10k moving out of Oregon. The rioters, looters and murderers won’t stay in the Portland area forever.

8 Likes

TOTALLY would go for that if they did include ammo along with each year of warranty!

7 Likes

It should be noted that it doesn’t take much for Californians to loose their minds. It could be questionable just how many there are that haven’t lost them already?

6 Likes

Go jump in a lake Karen

3 Likes

Right on! California is about to implode with all their homeless, illegal alien, riot, budget problems…and a he/she running for governor??? Oy. The last thing they should concern themselves with is a well managed state like Wyoming. Free guns for a roof? I love supporting our Second Amendment rights! Wish they did installations in Florida. I need a new roof… and an AR!

3 Likes

Well, everybody needs a new AR. :blush:

2 Likes