Wouldn't this be Awesome if this were true!

The reason I posted this is the fact thatStarship Earth.com stated last month that on Feb 28th the TRUTH the the Biden Crime Family (BCF) would be exposed publicly for High Crimes and Misdemeanors
(Influence Peddling, Hunter’s various Illegal endeavors etc etc)
Then to make t more interesting I recently read a few days ago on MSM that Feb 28th is also the day Hunter testifies (finally)
Democrats have until Hunter Biden testifies to get their ship seaworthy. And Hunter’s date with destiny is February 28.
(That’s in this article also)
“When Hunter Biden faces the Republicans, under oath, he won’t be able to hold it together. Hunter has tried every trick in the book under the protection of his father and the crooked administration. But his time has run out”.
I say maybe KARMA will finally catch up to those twisted evil freaks!
It won’t solve all our ills but like the joke of: 'What do you call 1,000 Lawyers chained together and thrown in the Ocean… wait for it!..A good start!"

Where We Go 1 We Go All!

7 Likes

But, what happens next? :thinking:

4 Likes

Well Brother Bean, Honestly I don’t know
I’ve heard on my ‘Woo-Woo’ sites that Politically if they
finally throw out the Pudding—and his Corrupt regime
It paves the way for the actual President to regain his seat
that was stolen from him.
The sad sad part of Pudding being ousted and then the ‘Legal’
the usual shuffling on down the Line of secession? is that right?
events take it’s course wouldn’t ever help us because it’s like
Dumb and dumber on down the Line.
Kamel-Toe (and after her, I really don’t know?)
Schummer, I have no idea…
Pelosi stuck in there somewhere
The Nigerian
or his Husband? the Clinton weirdo?
It just gets worse and worse.
But if it’s Theft of an election and the Dem. Party was behind it
(and it could be proven then History will re-write itself and the TRUE Heir
will be awarded the BIG CHAIR–all bets are off then on what could happen.

Bean old man, If anything like this Happens it’ll be Loud and historic!
A lot of the recent (last 3 years) events can be brought into the light!
Vax’s, Sacrificial Cities nonsense, Influence peddling, Nancy’s 200 Million stock
Fraud–Political Insider Trading! They All do it! This could actually be Biblical
Keep us out of the WARS with EVERYBODY these criminals want to start with.
Zelensky’s Power grab, 1.9 BILLION in Arms MISSING from Ukraine weapons stores
I don’t have enough room or crayons to detail it all what’s happened lately!
I’m (63), by the time I would be done listing their War Crimes I’d be (108) !

It would be the biggest DC Swamp DUMPSTER FIRE EVER!—suicided Pol’s, Disappearances Trials!

6 Likes

I guess the only recourse is…

:popcorn:

4 Likes

I’ll bring the ROOT BEER!

4 Likes

Don’t get to happy! The only reason biden has to leave is because of the classified documents he had! They only have two choices! First, just exonerate him, but then Trump’s case would have to be thrown out! Second, dimiss on the ground that he was old and forgot he had them, but then he would have to admitt he wasn’t able to continue as president! We will be trading a senile for a stupid! Neither one of them are running the government, we still haven’t rid ourselves of the corruption! Just changed the puppets face only! Just wait till you see whom they will have running in his place for 2024, if he is out!!!

9 Likes

I’m not Happy Sir, I’m HOPEFUL
Too much SH** has happened and been PROMISED
(and didn’t happen)

But I’ve said a dozen times here I believe with all my heart KARMA will step in
In what form, what will happen I haven’t a clue!
That’s why Bean is bringing the Pop corn and I’ll supply the Root Beer!
WE are a Locomotive SCREAMING towards a Cliff!

Karma has her own time frame, I just hope it’s not too late!
(and yes, I know hope don’t float! But that’s all I have right now)
If it doesn’t happen it’s going to be EPIC Blood Shed the likes we haven’'t seen
since the American Revolution and the civil War Part Uno!

5 Likes

I thought he’s ready to pounce and exploit the 49ers Super Bowl victory for max publicity. Alas, the Chiefs won.

4 Likes

Hope you and BeanCounter won’t hurt BobbyJean’s feelings with the popcorn and rootbeer! :laughing:

6 Likes

I’ll swing by Texas myself and pick up Debbie Ann and BobbyJean before the party!
Couldn’t leave him out of the celebration !

5 Likes

8 Likes

Actually, third in line after Kamel-Toe is the Speaker of the House, not bad, b/c now it’s a Republican, but they will never get rid of her, just try to keep a tight control over whatever she tries to do. What a disaster she would be if they couldn’t control her. Dems have serious problems right now, that’s why all the deflection is going on, it’s what they do.

6 Likes

From your keyboard to God’s tablet!

3 Likes

Um…not do sure we’d want Camela as POTUS even for just 8 months! :scream:

5 Likes

To be honest here Brother Bjorn WE can’t afford (5) minutes of kaclin’ Kam-a-la !
We have sunk so far down as a Nation we truly can’t afford another Demo-god Hopeful.
They don’t have ANYONE to jump in a fill that role of ‘Prez’
.Gov azzhat of Commie-fornia (Talk about ‘He’s doing such a great job) if he does any better
you will hear phuckin’ ‘Crickets’ on Rodeo Drive instead of Rolls Royce engines!
It’s just retarded that these criminals aren’t dragged from their beds before this week is over and
prominently displayed on the WH lawn for all to see!
We are drowning and Joe Bubblehead is offering us tips on Shrinkflation and Gatorade sizes!
Nice going Pudding using CCP/Tik TOK that Data mines our info and you use it to further make a fool of yourself. If he was the court Jester in Medieval Times the King would have him in stocks and have his head lopped off.
This is like watching a Bad movie and we are not allowed to leave. No one seems to know what they are doing and there are (12+) Million Invaders roaming our streets ready to be activated.
Lock N Load Brothers and Sisters the sh** show is about to enter a dangerous stage of the game.
What does anyone think with these EVIL Dem’s maybe a fatal accident for the divider-in-chief?
Funeral Bunting displayed over the Wh banisters? Kamala have a slip and Fall @ home, home How far down the line will they have to go before Gov Brylcream is on deck? Seriously? Really?
President Nuicense? I don’t think so. It was bad enough w/ Depends Joey and Dr. Jill !
Kamala is a double Whamy decision to deal w/ Not only the first Black but the first Black Woman
maybe AF One has a Boeing door blow off and she gets sucked out? Poor Madame Resident never got to serve a day! (No Worries)
And here’s the rightful President DJT standing in the door w/ his Team ready to take the controls of the SS Titanic before we hit another Iceberg!

God must be shaking his head…Need some Advil Lord…I know I do.

3 Likes

It’s doubtful that anything meaningful will happen. At best Hunter will be the subject of a show trial designed to help Republicans pander for votes in spite of their incompetence and dysfunction – their argument is essentially “See… what about that guy – Biden and his son, Hunter?”

2 Likes