Womens Conceal Carry options

I am going to say this again. Men, if you do not wear women’s clothing (I’m assuming that you don’t, but it is OK if you do.) you have no clue to the struggles that women go through. Nor will you fully understand what it takes to dress fashionably and conceal at the same time.

@WildRose I’m going to try to be as polite as I can with this. Just stop, I’m not an idiot (just because I’m a woman) and have done way more than enough research and shopping for holsters designed for women.

I will explain something about the flash bang holster. If you don’t want to hear about a lady’s bits you might want to move on and forget this topic all together. First off, it does not work with every type of bra out there. The gusset piece between the bra cups have to be wider and not made of flimsy material like lace. All of those cute sexy bras don’t really work with this type of holster. You need what I like to refer to as the grandma bra. The grandma bra is a sore subject for some because not all woman due to their breast size can wear those cute little sexy bras. Secondly, It takes a bra that has enough compression to hold the holsters firearm up and under it. It just doesn’t hang below the bra. If you’re not wearing a regular sports bra it needs something with an underwire which are not always comfortable. Thirdly, women that don’t have a larger breast size won’t conceal even the smaller micro compacts very well using the flash bang. No matter what size breasts you have guess where your firearm is at. It is sharing the same space in that bra as your breast. Therefore pushing up on them and competing for room where your breast should be to begin with. Bras are not always comfortable and by adding something else in there makes it even more uncomfortable. There is a reason why the bra is one of the first things that comes off when we get home. A fourth thing as gross as this may sound there is a thing called boob sweat. Yes, we sweat in our bras and it can be pretty gross at times. Even though your firearm is in a holster it is still sitting in all of that sweat. I don’t know about you but I really don’t want to be cleaning my handgun constantly because of boob sweat. For a fifth thing as @Zee mentioned the added weight is transferred to the shoulder straps digging into your shoulders. Yes, that was long winded just on one type of holster but this is the type of research that I do.

Corset or belly band style holsters are a good choice when you cannot wear a belt. However, during the months where the weather is hotter they do get pretty warm and sweaty. Sometimes you do not have an option in that case. They also don’t work well with dresses and you would have to hike it up way too far for most women’s comfort. Not to mention that it isn’t always that easy to hike a dress up like that.

I could go on and on but I think I made this long enough

5 Likes