Woman shoots at KFC drive-thru over missing fork and napkin: report

2 Likes

That woman is very serious about her silverware… :grinning:

I wonder if she will be ‘red flagged’ and have her guns taken away.

3 Likes

God, I hope so.

3 Likes

Wow! I didn’t hear about this in Louisville. If she is caught, she’s looking at one or more counts of wanton endangerment 1st degree along with probably a felony criminal mischief charge.

5 Likes

From Mercedes to new steel jewelry: sounds like a fair exchange? Wow.

4 Likes

Scary. Thank goodness no one was hurt.

2 Likes

In the comments following the article, one person wrote: “… did you all hear that the woman got angry — not the gun!”.
I just thought that was a great point.

5 Likes

I’m just glad no one was injured or worse!

1 Like

…all over a missing “Spork”… :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Imagine what would have happened if they had shorted her a chicken leg!

4 Likes

Seriously, this person needs to be identified and arrested considering what possibly could have happened. But on the other hand, who eats their chicken with a plastic knife and fork?

3 Likes

It has been a long time since I had KFC @Russell, but back in the day, they had a mean mashed potato and gravy… :grin:

Not good enough for me to shoot at a window for, but was good back in the day.

4 Likes

@Fred_G I think you’re still correct about the mashed potatoes and gravy, although I tend to lean a little more towards Popeye’s these days with Cajun rice. But Lord forbid I have to use the leg bone to help scoop it into my mouth. :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

This is why you should always have a Tactical Spork in your vehicle - Sporks Save Lives!

or if you prefer:

6 Likes

I used to have a really nice Boker fork and knife with stag horn grips. Even had a leather holder for the belt. Who knew a spork fetish could have such influence?

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes