Woman Shoots an Intruder

Birmingham Woman Shoots an Intruder as He Crawled Through Her Window

9 Likes

Play stupid games… glad the homeowner is ok.

4 Likes

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. And he was just getting his life together, too…

5 Likes

Yep, picked the wrong victim.

5 Likes

You know, when I read articles like this. Almost, invariably “the criminal was getting his life back together”. So if he is getting his life back together. Why was he crawling through random woman_001’s window at 0 dark 30?

5 Likes

That was definitely not getting his life together,he deserves what happened

3 Likes

That’s the piece the family or big momma will have to come to grips with later on.

2 Likes

Yes there is that,but hopefully she will be able to live with the fact that she is still alive and with family

3 Likes

That is the hope. But somewhere along the way truth has to prevail. It may take years, but even so, she will continue to mourn the loss.

1 Like

Not to sound crass,but my unit drilled into me to show no remorse at all to save a life

2 Likes

same with me I try to tell my family the same thing

2 Likes

I was 20 when that was drilled in to me and I still remember the words said
the words said,there are no 2nd chances if you want to live and at that time and even now

i took it VERY SERIOUSLY and I learned to show NO REMORSE at all.just do what you have to do,and stay alive

2 Likes

We value human life. We value it so much that the worth of it causes us to do what has to be done to preserve it. A threat to your “life” is just that, a threat! I don’t try to humanize it.

4 Likes

same thing was drilled into me at age 19

2 Likes

When you are trained and in close combat you just do what you have to the live when it is either you or him/her and I will choose ME every time

2 Likes

Not only does it keep you alive, but it helps you to cope with having to.

1 Like

yep and who would have thought 2 years later I would be experiencing it in combat less than a year later

2 Likes