Wolves are being subsidized. Sheep are on their own!

Red-Swastika-Nazi-Democrats-Gun-Banners-iStock-Amitvs-864713050-500x326
“Learned Helplessness” is when a person repeatedly faces stressful situations but makes no effort to exercise control, even when means of control are available.

Many Jews, it seems, have institutionally convinced themselves that they are forever helpless victims and thus stubbornly refuse to change their circumstances, even when change is possible.

What are people waiting for? For the 'Cattle Car’s to roll up to their doors?

We’re presently witnessing “Learned Helplessness,” in action. Self-declared sheep needn’t imagine they’ll die of old age!

It is time for Jews, who have deliberately imposed “sheepdom” upon themselves, to wake up. Sheep face a bleak future!

“… either you get eaten by a wolf today, or else the shepherd saves you from the wolf, so he can sell you to the butcher tomorrow” ~ Ogden Nash.

12 Likes

The Wolves are the only ones left to save our country.

6 Likes

[quote=“CLAIR2, post:2, topic:103187, full:true”]
The Wolves are the only ones left to save our country.
[/quote]I prefer ‘PATRIOTS’ CLAIR, but you are correct in your assessment.

9 Likes

The wolves are the criminals. One can fight like a wolf to protect the innocent. I think of myself as a sheepdog as someone who protects the innocent (sheep) from the wolves.
Edit- @Don102 looks like a wolf but he isn’t he just fights like one.:wolf::wolf::wolf:

7 Likes

Many American Jews are democrats. I think the less religious they/we are the more liberal. The more conservative religious wise are more concerned for their safety and carry guns. Just the way I see it.

5 Likes

PATRIOTS in sheep’s clothing roaming amongst the sheep waiting for the wolves. " :dotted_line_face: Greyman"

6 Likes

I don’t know how to respond to that Good Sir?..
Oh, Yes I do—Thanks for the kind words. (I think :rofl:)

I’m developing a REP apparently. Hope I can live up to that.

7 Likes

Couldn’t have said it better Ronald.
‘Greymen and Women’ are everywhere’… Be afraid Fanatic’s…be very afraid.

7 Likes

I can’t believe the Jewish people still believe the liberal lies. A Jewish democrat is a person bent on committing suicide. They are fools. I want to see Israel as a nation succeed. But it requires that all peoples of the Jewish faith to get on board. If Israel fails its will be because the U.S. Jews failed them.

5 Likes

What I said above may require a semi-apology, but my Dad and 2 Uncles went to war with a person who just a few years earlier was awarded Time Magazine’s Man of the Year. They put their lives on the line to stop the “Final solution “ from becoming a reality. Yes, Hitler fooled the world’s gullible, and millions died. When I see us giving in one inch to those who chant death to Israel and death to America, I take them seriously. History shows the consequences of not doing so.

5 Likes

watch closely and be ready for the ‘‘chanters’’ :us:

3 Likes

I agree and I’m reminded of this joke: A woman visiting the zoo was startled to see a lion in his cage, sleeping peacefully, surrounded by several sheep. She sought out the zookeeper and asked him how this arrangement was possible. The zookeeper replied, “It’s simple – we just add a couple fresh sheep every week.”

4 Likes

Happy Anniversary MICHAEL! or am I a day late and a dollar short?
(Belated HA then Good Sir)

WWG1WGA

2 Likes

had me going there for a minute
[dang the wife changed it from September]] :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

thank you Don

2 Likes

What’s next? Catholics? Blacks? Baptist? Methodist? What the hell is wrong with people?

1 Like

All of them at one time or another in history, and not particularly ancient history for any of them.

1 Like

I only know of two types of people. People that want to live and people that want to die. When the people that want to die start murdering the people that want to live, it is time to stop them even if we have to kill them. That is called survival.

3 Likes

Right on. It’s called Kill or Be Killed.

Mike

:us:

Stay Safe!

Please help stop spam email and remove my email address if you forward this email. Thanks!

1 Like

Please help stop spam email and remove my email address if you forward this email. Thanks!

Your welcome

1 Like