Wokeforce

The Pentagon needs to define “extremism.“ Because it sure looks like they are classifying mainstream Republican and conservative organizations as extremist.

12:35 PM · Jan 19, 2021

7 Likes

I’m getting multiple reports of a “full-blown purge” of the Pentagon and Special Operating Forces underway of basically anyone who takes their constitutional oath seriously, Christians, Republicans, etc.

8 Likes

Why do you think Christians and Conservatives are the only ones that can be openly mocked with no repercussions? Why is our History being erased?

“The Four Olds were: Old Ideas, Old Culture, Old Habits, and Old Customs”

4 Likes

ya really need to read Tsun Tzu… the chinese do…

Recently it has been uncovered that the Chinese have been giving large amounts of money to our colleges and universities (with strings attached IIRC)

and hollyweird has been bowing to them for some time cause they’re paying the bill for movies in such…

You should all read Tsun Tzu aka Sun-tse… “Rules for Political and Psychological Subversion” this is part of a shills training BTW… that and semantics IIRC

cause doubt… distract… create argument and dissension… learn your quarry and their triggers… etc… we are at war and have been for sometime…

"The direct tactic of war is necessary only on the battlefield, but only the indirect tactic can lead to a real and lasting victory.

Subvert anything of value in the enemy’s country. Implicate the emissaries of the major powers in criminal undertakings: undermine their position and destroy their reputation in other ways as well: and expose them to public ridicule of their fellow citizens.

Do not shun the aid of even the lowest and most despicable people. Disrupt the work of their government with every means you can.

Spread disunity and dispute among the citizens of the enemy’s country. Turn the young against the old. Use every means to destroy their arms, their supplies, and the discipline of the enemy’s forces.

Debase old traditions and accepted gods. Be generous with promises and rewards to purchase intelligence and accomplices. Send out your agents in all directions. Do not skimp with money or promises, for they yield a high return."

7 Likes

@OldDude49 @Fred_G You gentlemen are both profoundly correct, but we will all 3 be mocked and called “conspiracy theorists” and “crazy people.” Wear it like a badge of honor!

7 Likes

LTC Shaffer is correct. There have always been bad actors (i.e. white supremacists or gang members) who join the military in order to get training and take it home. And for as long as I’ve been paying attention, the military branches try to catch them. These days, they’re filtered out before they even get to boot camp, because idiots post everything on social media.

But I like what he said about how we’ve already announced our conclusion, now we just have to find the data to back it up. That means if they don’t find enough extremists, they’ll have to redefine the term so they can widen their net.

This is an easy thing to do in an all-volunteer defense department. But I imagine the same tactic could be used across society. Much akin to the Heinz 57 flavors in “Manchurian Candidate,” once they decide on a number, they’ll find a way to prove it.

3 Likes

Good post. But I’ll add this food for thought:

A dude with great gear will get waxed by a dude with great technique and mediocre gear.
A dude with great technique will get waxed by a good tactician with a baseball bat.
A great tactician will get waxed by a good strategist who rarely has need for the use of arms, personally.

And that is what these men were talking about.

If we fail to allow the context and a clear strategy for fixing it to guide our tactics, the tactical response also fails. The STRATEGY is to sow discord and confusion in our “camp” and get us to destroy OURSELVES through in-fighting so they don’t have to engage in combat at all.

7 Likes

Saw this on Jesse Kelly

2 Likes

“Benefits of a classical education.” I’m on a roll with the movie references, lately. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I went down the rabbit hole on Breitbart a bit and Biden was on video talking to some Ivory tower elite and he said "former military and former LEO were single greatest danger to this country as we were becoming radicalized white supremacists.

Jesus wept.

What happened to serving with honor and pride. Yet Antifah are paragons.

5 Likes

This was a really good read, thanks for sharing. Some of it has been obvious but some of it was definitely new information.

Same political miscalculation the British Crown made in the middle of the 18th Century. The American colonies were led by pious and enfranchised British citizens, most of whom had lost wealth, limbs, their hearing, their sons, their kinsmen, their neighbors, and their innocence in service to the Crown in the French & Indian War and in general service in the King’s colonial militias for a long time. Then, when they complained about taxation without representation they were declared “seditionists” and “terrorists.” And those old warriors took their young sons and the weaponry and stores of the King’s militia and formed a revolutionary army and converted their merchant and smuggling ships under British flag into the Continental Navy under this flag. It was a rank betrayal by the elites of society, and it could not stand without honorable revenge. I fear history is about to repeat itself…again…if they don’t repent.

2 Likes

perhaps the left see them as possible patriots that will refuse what they may be doing?

1 Like

As a whole, the Revolutionary generation was much more astute than we are today.

Prime example: the 1773 Tea Act actually reduced the price of (legal) tea in the colonies. But the colonists rejected it anyway, because it gave legitimacy to Parliament’s right to tax the colonies, as well as the East India Company’s monopoly. I honestly don’t think our generation would draw that line in the sand. We’d be much more likely to take the “handout” of cheaper tea.

2 Likes

Without a doubt.

2 Likes

Yes, interesting. This provides some details concerning those events:

As head of the ministry after 1770, North behaved cautiously for many months, then pushed through his remarkable Tea Act of 1773. It rearranged the regulations so that the East India Company could pay the Townshend duty on tea and still undersell the Dutch smugglers. Further, the East India Company planned to sell its tea only to certain favoured colonial merchants and thus added the issue of monopoly, vexing American merchants who were not among those chosen. When ships carrying the tea began to reach American harbours in the fall of 1773, the colonists generally were determined to prevent its sale. If they permitted the extraction of some thousands of pounds from their pockets by means of the Townshend duties, would not Parliament devise other taxes to inflict upon them? Nowhere in the colonies was the tea landed and sold.

2 Likes

This is also an interesting tidbit on who was involved. The link also explains that the ships were American, and the tea was the property of the British East India Company, though the tea was from China, not India - they had no tea plantations in India at the time.

[T]he Sons of Liberty—many of whom were merchants and even tea smugglers—the Tea Act smelled like a ploy to get the masses comfortable with paying a tax to the Crown.

2 Likes

held the line for years against microsoft and others and then they started with the free stuff to the newer users and away we went… so this is no surprise… they go for the younger less educated folks now…

and like the NAZI’s they have our youth… with twisted hiostory and out right lies…

those that followed us are so… BETRAYED!!!

and as a result we too are now betrayed…

2 Likes
1 Like

Getting sent to Gitmo alone isn’t the scariest part of that in my opinion. Rather it’s how they define “extremist” or even “hate crime” at this point. We don’t really yet know what is meant. Especially when for the last 7 months of 2020 we watched Antifa and BLM destroy areas of large cities without consequence. What happened on 1/6 was awful yet I don’t know how our government can be so harsh against those offenders but leave all of the Antifa and BLM rioters alone. If you’re going to set a precedent then it has to be the same for all. Our government is playing to fast and loose with the rules.

As far as being “woke.” The media has put themselves in a bad spot. Now everything has graduated from being racist to being “white supremacist.” The media and far left libs are always taking things to an extreme but I don’t think there’s an extreme beyond white supremacist. When they want to take a jump to the next extreme, they’ll have to invent a new word that is worse than white supremacist.

2 Likes