Wish List!

Lever action long gun for me.

1 Like

20190519_163932

Got my car, needs some work, I pickup the donor parts car and extra parts next weekend.

Going to mount the roof rack, got LED Lights and solar to mount, electrical to run, do some odds and ends to the electrical inside, going to swap out the engine and transmission from the donor car as it’s in better condition. I’ll have a 3rd set engine and transmission, rebuilt transmission on an engine that needs a minor rebuild, tons of extra parts.

Drove the car home 100 miles. Filled before I left for home, filled and topped when I got home. Using the gallons from topping off the car, a conservative 55mpg.

With the extras I’m adding. The weight and such, I should easily pull 45-50mpg out of the car when I’m done with it…

4 Likes

The large one for me please! Wish they had it in red…

I’m a farm girl, so my pile of money comes in a bucket :grin:

Add my farm paid off, all the fencing in, a barn, and a workshop for the hubby and I’m good!

Oh, and an award-winning blond wagyu (kobe) cow named Gypsy :smiley:
…wait… I’m actually getting her so I’m good :grin:

3 Likes

A little masking tape and some paint.

1 Like

The little Henry was enough fun to shoot that I’m looking at a small Marlin next. I sure wish that some of the manufacturers would make lighter colored stocks with something like maple.

2 Likes

My mad money came in, and first thing I did was donate some money. Then I went shopping and instead of this

We decided to get those 2 used sea doos and a trailer. vs the super dilly deluxe wake pro 230 and GTR 230

I’m doing up my office I’ve dubbed the bat cave and remolding it. I’ve ordered a couple of swords to display, and going to pick some samurai lithographs, my family coat of arms, and I’m thinking about some shields and a couple of armored helmets.

I did get that Sig Romeo 5 and Juliet 3 combo set and will be getting 1 more for a 2nd rifle then just the Romeo 4s red dot for a 3rd.

Waiting to see what happens July 1st 2019, then going to get these wishlist items M1A, Kel-Tec RDB-c, Mossberg Scorpion, and finally the Sig P229 enhanced elite I’ve been putting off for forever.

3 Likes

I’m a drummer. My wish list item is a floor tom mounted holster so I can hold my pistol on the tom while I play for quick access in the event of a shooting. I’m not a rockstar - we don’t have armed security. I am our armed security. Floor tom holster. That’s my wish list item.

5 Likes

Welcome, @Justin2! Do they make a holster like what you’re describing or is it something you’ll have to build?

2 Likes

@Justin2 … do you think you’ll have to tune the tom differently if you change what you’re stowing in the holster? Trying to picture this :grin:

1 Like

Lol I won’t be building and I doubt it exists. I was being half way funny. Most musicians (in my chosen genre) are gun hating libs. I’m absolutely sure I’d get thrown out of every club in the country. But a man can wish, can’t he?

1 Like

You know, you’re absolutely right. I hadn’t thought of that. A stick bag doesn’t really affect it but the weight of a fully loaded 9mm would absolutely affect the sound. Yes, alternate tuning is definitely in order. Perhaps a separate holster stand lol. Just another part of the setup and breakdown.

1 Like

One each of all model 1911s plus the safes to put them all in!
If I’m going to dream, why not dream big?

2 Likes

Mic stand made from a long gun? Hidden in plain sight? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Creedmoor

4 Likes

Ammo, at least 1,000 rounds in each caliber I have.

1 Like

@Ronald1… oooooOOOooo! :heart_eyes:

@Brian1 dream big! I think that number needs a couple more zeros… at least one for sure! :grin:

2 Likes

When it comes to firearms I’ll take just about anything. The top to on my wishlist to add to the collection: Daniel Defense DDM4 V1 and the Benelli M3.

1 Like

:grin: right with you on that one! :laughing:

Oh, yeah, right with you on that one too! :smiley:

2 Likes

@Zee a girl has to have options right? Also, if someone is wanting to gift me a firearm I’m not going to be picky. :rofl:

2 Likes

Why yes. Yes she does. :grin:
I’m a Glock girl in general… but my current gun crush is a Canik, and I’ve got a new Sig as well. My favorite shotgun is a Benelli, but theres others in the safe too.

There’s still air in the safe, so I’m probably not done yet. :wink: