Wish List!

When it comes to firearms I’ll take just about anything. The top to on my wishlist to add to the collection: Daniel Defense DDM4 V1 and the Benelli M3.

1 Like

:grin: right with you on that one! :laughing:

Oh, yeah, right with you on that one too! :smiley:

2 Likes

@Zee a girl has to have options right? Also, if someone is wanting to gift me a firearm I’m not going to be picky. :rofl:

2 Likes

Why yes. Yes she does. :grin:
I’m a Glock girl in general… but my current gun crush is a Canik, and I’ve got a new Sig as well. My favorite shotgun is a Benelli, but theres others in the safe too.

There’s still air in the safe, so I’m probably not done yet. :wink:

The great thing about when the safe is full they sell more safes.

Currently my personal collection (not including his) isn’t that large. 1 pistol, 1 rifle, 1 muzzleloader, 2 shotguns. I would like to reacquire what I had in the past (all sold by the ex, there’s a reason why they’re an ex lol). All of which are on the wish list to get back. Which includes: Remington model 7 stainless composite stock in .308 Winchester with a Leopold 3x9, Ruger model 77 in 30.06, Mossberg 500, and the Colt King Cobra .357 magnum 6" barrel (pretty sure one of the original King Cobra’s will be hard to come by and pretty pricey. May have to settle for the re-released carry version. Hard to swallow that $900 price tag to replace something with not the exact same thing. Also, didnt pay close to that for mine new back in 1992. Live and learn right?).

1 Like

@Lacy you and I can definitely be friends :grin: :star_struck:

I hear you on the exes… I’ve got two and I’ve lost two complete sets of tools that way. My current (and final) hubby is the first of them to be a serious gun guy, although I had a shotgun, a rifle, and a handgun before I met him. I probably didn’t qualify as a gun nut until after I married him. Now… um yeah, it’s not just him :wink: :innocent:

I think the only thing we’ve sold that I miss is the Desert Eagle .50AE… its expensive to shoot, but it was pretty fun.

No muzzle loaders in the safe, but the hubby sent me a picture of one the other day so… maybe we’ll fill that gap.

1 Like

I would love to purchase a Daniel Defense Rifle. Unfortunately, I know nothing about these rifles and how to go about getting the best (I want to compete in shooting competitions) model for myself.

1 Like

I think that would make a great topic, @Leonard! I’ll start it for you and tag you in it so you’re sure to see it!

1 Like

Wishing, hey? I’ll keep it to the firearms so as not to break the bandwidth.
Ruger Security 9 Compact
Ruger PC9 Carbine
New Original Henry Rifle in .45 Colt
SW Model 3 top break revolver in 45Colt ( with full leather rig of course),

That’ll do for a start.

Regards.

2 Likes

I would like to replace a firearm that was destroyed in a car fire I had years ago. It was a WW1 era government issue 1911. It hurt. Real bad. Need to someday find another in that won’t put me in the poor house.

1 Like

@Dawn. Thank you so much. I look forward to the post.

1 Like

A material wishlist -
A reloading system and associated equipment for 9, 357SIG, 40S&W, 45ACP, 5.56 NATO, and 20ga. picked by an experienced reloader who knows well what is valuable to consistent efficient correct production. Oh! And I wouldn’t mind supplies of each component to learn how to well … say…10 thousand each?

1 Like

@Chris4 I can’t help with stockpiling the components, but if you need an experienced reloader, I can put you on the phone with my hubby. He compete in pretty much everything you can in firearms (from quick draw and cowboy action to 3-gun, IDPA, and USPSA/IPSC) and reloads ALL of it. When he was competing at the national level in IPSC, he was burning through at least 2500 rounds a week in practice - so you KNOW he knows how to reload.

Serious offer, if you want a guide, I’ll put you in touch with mine. :grin:

2 Likes

I might have to ask if that offer can be extended to me as well. I’m not quite ready to take on another task right now, but soon.

1 Like

Absolutely @JKetchem. Just say when.

1 Like

I would really like a Big Horn Armory AR500

An EDC X9

And an 1874 Sharp’s Long Rifle

Those would make me a really very happy girl at the range :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That right there is a really nice selection @Hailey :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I second the 1874 Sharps. What an absolutely beautiful work of art that cut its teeth in the pioneering days of the US. I would like to have a Kimber EVO custom. Maybe a pair of them. Sometimes I get a bit greedy at the gun store.

2 Likes

The Sharp’s definitely. Might as well go full bore, and wish for the Quigley Sharp’s in 45/110.

2 Likes

I would love that. Quigley is one of my all time favorite movies, I was thrilled when hubby picked it up for me on Blu-Ray in June.