Will a 22LR kill a Zombie?

You just made me realize I don’t have any silver bullets, in case we get werewolves. The next full moon is a little more than a week away, I need to prepare!

A common mistake when it comes to killing werewolves. You do need a silver weapon - knife, sword, arrowhead, bullet- but it has to be inherited silver. It can’t be just any silver. You go up against a werewolf with store-bought silver bullets and you’re going to be kibble.

It also matters which type of werewolf you’re going up against. Hexenwolf? Theriomorph? Lup Garu? Lycanthrope? Different wolf, different tactics.

1 Like

Do silver teeth work?

3 Likes

I’ll buy the silver and give it to you. You gift it back to me as an early inheritance. I’ll kill the werewolves.

As God said in “It’s A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie,” the trick to natural law is knowing the loopholes.

2 Likes

Pretty much the trick to everything. :wink:

However, the silver must be inherited along family lines. It has to do with the continuity and concentration of energies amassed in the silver.

"Great Scott…"

2 Likes

lol. You said it would take several well placed shots with a .22LR to take down a 200lb bear. I was hunting with a 30/30 and was in an open field with a huge stand of trees about 25 yards in front of me. I could see something walking through the brush ready to emerge out of the west end of the stand of trees. I sighted the point of exit through my scope and waited, hoping for a nice buck to emerge but expecting it to be a doe. A 200lb black bear exited and continued west. I immediately went east. I wouldn’t take a shot with a 30/30 (BTW:bear were in season at the time), taking a shot (or multiple shots at a bear with a .22LR is pure lunacy. You may be able to stop a zombie with a .22 but as far as bear goes, all you gonna do is piss off the bear.

2 Likes

Won’t the Zombie get mad if you moon it?

You could get lucky . Remember that squirrel that took down that full grown grizzly .
Chris

Mad?? The zombie would be delighted! You’re showing him your butt, but he’s seeing the zombie equivalent of an Easter ham.

2 Likes

I don’t care for zombies, vampires, etc. Godzilla is my monster.

I do, however, like Werewolf Cop by Andrew Klavan. It happens to include a Smith & Wesson .38 with silver bullets. Just make sure that your silver bullet dealer isn’t the wolf.

Far Side Werewolf

1 Like

Statistically, more people in the U.S. are killed by a .22 cal bullet than any other caliber. Surprised you did it not?

2 Likes

3 Likes

What time period?
Perhaps 1970’s -1990’s when .22 was popular more than other caliber.

I’d like to see any official statistics (BJS, FBI) that could convince me to .22LR…

Federal just put out a .22LR self defense round. Maybe it will be better than it has been.

3 Likes

A real world study. Take from it what you will. :us:

2 Likes