Wild West Pimp Style Carry Is My New Mantra

Yeah baby, headed to find my crush velvet Fedora, and those high heels boots with those gold fish in them…

3 Likes

Where do I sign up for that :rofl:

2 Likes

:fist::sunglasses::ok_hand: Right!?

1 Like

Can anyone say racist? Profiling?

You cant fix STUPID.

2 Likes

It’s only racist if you are of certain political orientation. Lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes
1 Like

Well… that pretty much explains it right? THANKS for looking this up and sharing. Puts a LOT into perspective. Extra points for your insight and effort!

2 Likes

Whoa whoa whoa… trafficking pimp flaunting a stable of girls? Am I to assume that prostitution and/or trafficking is legal in Texas? Or is she suggesting that flaunting prostitutes and trafficking is OK as long as said pimp has training? Also, is “pimp” gender specific?

Side note: I used to grab hamburgers and milkshakes from a restaurant in Minneapolis called, “Grandma’s”. The menu stated that “grandma” was a woman that ran the establishment as a brothel in the old’n days. I wonder if she carried pimp style?

2 Likes

“Wild West Pimp Style”, “Untrained”, kinda sounds like the qualifications for federal or state congress. I think there should be a required Civics test for people who want to run for federal congress.

You know, for the children. :grinning:

1 Like

Yippy ki yay and all that!
“Pimp Style” another Christmas movie.
Co-starring as the stablemates, Nancy Pelosi, AOC, (Madam) Maxine Waters, Rashida Talib, and guest starring the incomparable, the one and only, “somebody did something”, Ilhan Omar! The truth will always be more offensive than fiction! Prepare to view ignored content. This is NOT fire in a theater. This is fire in a country where NO ONE IS CALLING OUT FIRE!
SINCE 9/11 wasn’t the mantra, “see something, say something?”
How’s about, SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING to clean up this mess, they are doing their best to destroy it and no one censors them!
An armed society is a polite society, notice the stablemates are not personally armed! Hence their rude, deferential, disrespectful, uncivilized ill-manners!

1 Like

I’d wear pimp style clothing but that might be considered culture appropriation.

Hahaha,
Take back the narrative, it is cultural Appreciation.
I think James O’keefe was one the right track…maybe a leather duster
Screenshot_2021-05-10-18-36-58-1