Why not to dual train w/live rounds

These guys obviously are not Special Forces and why training with live rounds is not not recommended when pairing up with a partner to train:

3 Likes

It is like dumb and dumber. Tactically speaking, the guy in the back should be watching the front man’s back as well as his 3 and 9 O’clock. The lead man is such as to lead, when other man goes to take lead he is to take lead so by moving forward into a new position. Standing as close as they are will just make an easier target of them, but what do I know?

10 Likes

Yaaa, that’s not “fire and maneuver” that’s more like a “circle jerk” just lucky his brains weren’t
splattered all over the range. :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

More like Special Ed Forces. How dumb can you go?

8 Likes

Amateur hour for sure. They are lucky nobody got drilled besides a hat. They should have attended the Fort Benning school for boys back in the day. Lol

7 Likes

I’m thinking they’re ready for the woke forces. You can plainly see an ad for more gun control coming our way. However it did make me laugh.

8 Likes

Ditto. The look on that guys face when his hat went flying. Just priceless. Glad they weren’t using shotguns that day.

They looked like fat, stupid ballerinas with pistols. What with all the spinning.

7 Likes

That’s a new technique to me. So let me see, We both stand out in the open, I stand behind you, the fight starts. You shoot I hide behind you. You run out of ammo and turn your back on the target and duck in behind me sweeping my back and legs with your firearm. Then when I run out of ammo you shoot my hat off.
Looks pretty effective to me.

8 Likes

The Revolving Door Technique
:man_facepalming:t4:

8 Likes

Tactical Training for Democrats.

7 Likes