Why do they call it Gun Violence?

Note that society [ the press et al ] have come up with more than a couple of catch phrases to help the sheep to hate.
Gun Violence = guns can no more do that than can a motor vehicle or knife.
Saturday Night Special = a pretty much dead one that made it a crine to be armed with a cheaper pistol
Assault Weapon = making “black rifles” a scary item that COSMETICS are the main difference.
Endemic Racism = only non blacks can be guilty of this one ---- yea too funny.
IF you read George Orwells stuff,you would note these expressions as “Newsspeak”.
Mind control is where this is headed.

2 Likes

The guy was driving on a 6-lane freeway, how was he supposed to expect some idiots partying in the middle of a freeway? He is no criminal.

1 Like

I scan these spaces to hear catch phrases and the usual blame game especially when it comes to race . You never uttered a racist statement but you suck into the ideology of whiteness as a culture like a tick, not all white people are racist but some of you can’t see it. Blm does not mean black liberation movement . All republican are not behind the president . Some of us see his business acumen as a hinderance. But some of us can’t see any wrong he does! Now it’s called gun violence because they have to bastardize the gun for too long it has been elevated and equated to the measure of power. Power to kill take, or even subjugate . One can project ones will across a great distance or terrorize a local community. When the need of a well regulated militia is no more ,tyranny will still exist therefore they must bastardize the gun so we are disarmed and made toothless. Scattered and ineffective , we will have no race there will just be them and us. Our country has a wake up call it needs to answer and it will, enough of us are aware and prepared from all walks of life not just racial factions. Political factions , or caste I’m American I happen to be black my family fought in war this country had I left parts of me down range on “hopnpops” scars on my retinas from blast concussion and lead fragments in my arm because the movies don’t show bullet splay! Nor the hip replacement surgery. And the 50% disabled rating nor the nerve damage from hard landings from brute or by chute I love my country I would die for my brothers and sisters at arms what really kills me dead is how fast the masters of man can turn us against one another! And all they have to say is something associated with black ! And I can’t stand that most will fall for the bs. Most of the whites here now have never killed a Jewish person or flown a swastika , never lynched a black or an Italian man , we ever drove Mexican Americans 100 miles into the desert and left them , nor have we marched Aboriginal Americans down a trail of tears. You never did a thing but that’s the problem we watched people and did nothing , when they blew up a church ,burnt down towns and you name the atrocities we got it covered. But we refuse to acknowledge it that 60 years ago we just the right to an equal education I’m 50 years old, black lives matter would not be a thing if all lives mattered equally ! Once they separate us on race they find ways to divide us through other means the gun is one until we are lock step with some of the ones we don’t agree with we need to remain vigilant or be distracted by one more triggering event

2 Likes

I agree. The gun wasn’t violent, the person was. The proper term should be “violence committed with a gun.” The gun is an inanimate object, incapable of violence or hate or love, but the person wielding it is capable. You don’t hear of “car violence” when someone uses a car to kill people, so why gun violence? Easy, they don’t like the gun