Why Dads Should Be Dangerous

5 Likes

Absolutely, my father was a force to be reckoned with and I am grateful. My father taught me how to use a rifle and have respect for the law. Dating was difficult when I was younger and I passed these values down to my son and grandchildren.

4 Likes

Agreed but, I am also named Karen so, I am on world wide goverment lists as being the cause of Covid…, the face of White Supremacy for women… a Trump Supporter … the list is endless!

4 Likes

a member and contributor to the USCCA Community Forum…

4 Likes
5 Likes

That needs to be taught to our young boys every single year until they graduate from high school.

2 Likes

That needs to be taught to our young boys every single day until they leave the nest.

2 Likes

A few years back, my wife and I went on vacation with my daughter (adult) and her boyfriend. After a couple of days of my opening the doors for my wife and daughter, he began to do the same. I thought it was somewhat amusing, but good. He obviously never did that, and my daughter never made him. I guess I embarrassed him into good, respectful behavior by example. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I jumped up and gave my seat on the airport shuttle bus to a young lady with a baby. She at first declined, I said “I’d be embarrassed to sit here while you stood there holding that little one”. All the other “Manly Men” sat there in their seats
and :angry: :angry: mad dogged me for the whole ride.

4 Likes

Well-done. They deserved to be ashamed.

4 Likes
7 Likes
4 Likes
5 Likes

Dead Nuts ON!!!

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Now go clean your room.:skull:

4 Likes
4 Likes