Who Thinks This Way?

And intresting dissertation that provides insight into the thought processes of one faction…

5 Likes

The author of that is delusional. I lost brain cells reading that mess.

6 Likes

No matter how you look at it, November, December and January could be dangerous months! I plan on standing in line for early voting. Laws in my state prohibit the carrying of licensed firearms! I’ve always lived by “concealed means concealed”, however in a world where bad guy wins and good guy loses, I’ll keep it in the car!

7 Likes

It certainly opens ones eyes to an ‘intresting’ way of thinking.

3 Likes

Just goes to show, keep your friends close and your enemies closer!

4 Likes

Know thy enemy. :roll_eyes: :us:

4 Likes

Scio inimicum tuum.

3 Likes

Are you speaking in tongues? I had to look that up, thanks. :grin:

1 Like

I’m trying to learn Latin.

3 Likes

I couldn’t even finish reading that garbage piece of an article

2 Likes

And know thyself :+1:t5:

1 Like

Please, take the red pill.
I.e. Read facts and don’t follow others opinion.

1 Like

I’m afraid to read it, I’ve grown sick with these accusative narratives that speak far more to their own plans and intentions that it does anyone else, but they can be useful in the sense that they give you a window into their thinking, and even, their own plans.

4 Likes

Bingo…

I’ve learned that when used by the recently indoctrinated the term racism isn’t even actually about race anymore. A fine gentleman who goes by the name of Doctor ‘I Forget the Rest’ explained that to us on a sister thread just the other day. Racism has been redefined to mean persons in power and with authority. Something along the lines of I am declaring oppression and you with your authority must therefore be the cause of my oppression.

Next time you have the privilege of hearing the term ‘racist’ thown about like a club in a street brawl simply replace the word ‘racist’ with the phrase ‘person with, or in, authority’ and see if you do not begin to understand what they are saying (sort of)…

2 Likes

Bingo? Does that mean I win some ammo? say 9.mm? I don’t really shoot it, but i bet i could sell it easy :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This drivel is part of the Left’s everyday projection of motives and strategies. That’s how they think, but because they recognize the evil of it, and are sure that they’re on the moral high ground, they accuse us.

1 Like

I’m afraid, again, because if i can understand what they are saying, and I know they have no idea what they are saying, it causes me to wonder who is actually crazy … it’s kind of a mind bender.

2 Likes

How does a 100 steel wrist rocket bearings sound as a prize?

3 Likes

well, sounds like an interesting idea for a 12. ga reload :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve found that 1/4 20 nuts bought in bulk work real nice in a wrist rocket.

1 Like