Who says you need a gun?

4 Likes

Are you trying to imply that perhaps it is the unlawful criminal at fault in murders and assaults? Crazy talk! :grinning:

14 Likes

This may be us in 3 years. Stock up on the bow and arrows people. :grinning: (joke)

4 Likes

Crossbows.

6 Likes

Yup, I have several + compound bows. And lots of arrows.

2 Likes

An idea if you are looking to stock up on cheap broadheads. I got lucky when they first came out and bought 100 for $50.00. :+1:

CHEAP SHOT - 100 GRAIN (10 PACK)

SKU:

CS-CSBH2Z

$12.99

CHEAP SHOT - 100 GRAIN (10 PACK)

• CHEAP SHOT - 100 GRAIN (10 PACK)

Imagine an extremely accurate, highly effective broadhead for about a dollar! Thats right! The stopping power and performance you need for even less than the price of a cup of coffee! 100% made in the USA, with multiple patents pending, the Cheap Shot ushers in a new era of bow and crossbow hunting potential. Made from space-age polymer developed specifically as a substitute for steel, the Cheap Shot is tough, sharp and practically impervious to the elements! Unlike a steel broadhead, it will ne…

Read More

2 Likes

A 2021-10-13 19-54-40

outdoor range in Norway

Bow in Norway is like handgun in USA. I’m guessing they might experienced arrows’ shortage in 2020 :smirk:

3 Likes

At least reloading will be easier for them.

5 Likes

I don’t know about that. Ever try honing an arrow shaft until it’s true? :wink:

3 Likes

Ok, I clearly don’t follow what other countries do…but did the video start with the news reporter saying that the police are going to be “Temporarily” armed? Are police in other countries not armed at all times like they are here in the U.S.? because that is foreign to me.

3 Likes

Yes it did. I watched a couple other vids on this situation and they said Police were unarmed unless a “need” arises and then they have weapons available to them. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Thanks, @BRUCE26! Just wanted to make sure my ears were working correctly. I don’t fully understand that logic, but I guess to each their own…

3 Likes

I watched a New Zealand based police series, Brokenwood, a few months ago. One of the things I noted was when the police arrived at a potentially lethal scene, they’d get out of their car, open the trunk, and then unlock their gun lockboxes inside to retrieve their pistols.

Of course, the series is a work of fiction, but I have no reason to believe that this aspect of the presentation doesn’t reflect reality.

1 Like

I’m sure the firearms are for protection from the unvaxed and maskless. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I watch a lot of British Police shows and the average Bobby on the beat doesn’t have a weapon. If guns are needed they have to call the Armed response unit, but have to get permission first from some bureaucrat

2 Likes

LeBron?

1 Like
1 Like

Very sad loss of life.

Gun Control, Gun Registration and Gun Confiscation is a failure.

Stay safe out there.

1 Like

So the Governments next step will be to ban sharp sticks and string!

3 Likes