Who else feels like “naked” when they are not carrying?

Desert Eagle? :rofl:
Steel J frame

3 Likes

Ya, in some ways. The strange thing is I’m more tolerant of Public boollshit when locked & cocked. :us:

4 Likes

Connecticut now has permit renewal by mail. Send passport photo & payment. They also added 30 days to the 90 day grace period. This is off track for the topic
But good to know. :us::us:

4 Likes

Had 2go2 ER & was admitted. Dang it was hard 2go in naked…A Week w/o my EDC was terrible withdrawal…

5 Likes

Friend in hospital, not doing well told doctor : rather be dead than here : without
Warrants or notice police seized firearms from his home. He paid a lawyer to get his firearms back thru the court. Connecticut is a red flag state. Be very careful what you say. PS : he felt even more naked when he got home.
:us::us::us:

4 Likes

Truly dislike red flag states.

4 Likes

Thanks ( UT BENEDICAT TUBI )

1 Like

I was thinking about that today on the way home from the lake. I changed to a different fire arm, wearing shorts makes my EDC a bit tough to conceal. I’d just rather have one on me than have them locked away at home.

2 Likes

Yeah, there is just too many ways Red Flags can be abused. Good morning, Friend LU-Can. Been a little bit. But just looked at time frame on post. Hope all is well Sir! :us:

6 Likes

Hey brother @Arnie_W I was wondering about @Lu-Can myself so I will send him a PM

2 Likes

Cool deal

2 Likes

My brothers I must apologize for my absence on here, it’s just that my job requires me to work 12-14 hours 6-7 days a week and by the time I get home after driving a hour all I can do is shower and lay it down. I do appreciate the concern very much.

9 Likes

Glad to hear you are well.

6 Likes

I am glad to hear you are doing well young man.

6 Likes

Cool deal brother, all is well is the main thing. Hang in there Prayers for cont. success!.

6 Likes

Thanks to all of you brothers, I think I am getting a little to old to keep up with these 7/12. :joy:

6 Likes

Good to see your name again @Lu-Can!

4 Likes