Who else feels like “naked” when they are not carrying?

I have a set number of items I carry EDC. If they are not on me somehow things dont feel right. So when getting dressed things are laid out in the order I put them on or in my pocket. But yes to the to the question. Dont feel naked lol. Just a bit out of Kilter.

2 Likes

As much as I had to keep checking when I first started CC, not checking when I’m not CC is a harder habit to break because it doesn’t happen very often.

Edit…yes I feel like something important is missing !!

3 Likes

Me lol. It’s not quite to the point of not having my phone, but I do get the feeling of being, well, ill-equipped for the day.

3 Likes

Most days I stay in the house all day and all night waiting for COVID to be over. So, I got used to being without my carry. I do have 5 guns laid out around the house. Gets hard sometimes to keep my discipline and not take them out to handle some. The loaded guns have to stay in their holsters and the others stay locked in their case and the Ammo stays locked in Ammo cans.

4 Likes

When I am not carrying I am naked. So…yeah. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

This is why I personally support constitutional carry

But I am not against training it is a good idea to have it.

3 Likes

I carry even when naked.

1 Like

Guess it’s good to have some kinda plan …

3 Likes

That is too funny :joy: @Burdo.

3 Likes

How about John Wayne in the shower in “Big Jake” as dude has a gun on him…BUT…J Wayne has a shotgun in the shower and dude got toasted!..:rofl:

big-jake-5b02dc231c79f|350x500

1 Like

I set an appt in my calendar app 30 days prior to expiration. Plus got a 5yr license last time…

1 Like