Which of your handguns is your favorite?

Which ever one is there when I need it most.

4 Likes

Welcome to the family @Rickey9 and you are in the right place at the right time.

2 Likes

Wilson WCP320. I will still need another $200-$300.

3 Likes

I guess the less said , is the best said.

2 Likes

My LCP MAX is my favorite, but since Ruger finally has my LCP jamming, I like it just as much as I do the LCP MAX; I also have a shield Plus that I call " the cannon". I find it a little large to carry, but it is one hell of a 9 mm.

2 Likes

We have the same weapon - really like the concealability of the P365XL as well as the number of rounds you can carry. Only issue I have with Holosun is getting it to go into sleep mode, so I just leave it on while carrying. Smooth firing gun!

2 Likes

My 1911A1 has got to be my hands down choice. But it not because it has better function than the others. But it just brings up memories as I carried one as a PDW as a Tanker in the Army :us:

3 Likes

I love my S&W 686 .357mag. Literally my favorite. I can plink with 38 Special rounds or toss out have fun with .357 rounds, either way, good times. I’ve put more through my Tauras PT99. Very solid, reliable as well. My next topic needs to be to get an AR-15 or an MP5

2 Likes

Ooooo man… shes a beaut!!!

2 Likes

7 Likes

Isn’t the answer usually the last one you bought?:grin:

5 Likes

Don’t Share Pictures of Your Gun - YouTube From Armed Attorneys.

2 Likes

Thank you, Lu-Can.

3 Likes

My Sig P320 X Full with Wilson Combat grip.

3 Likes

Calvin was referring to the old detectives that carried a snub and wore Fedoras. I carry a snub and shoot them best at self defense distance. There is a club on Facebook called Snub Noir and they snow the various snubs with a Fedora in the picture

4 Likes

The people at Altamont are nice, that’s were I got mine. I also got a set of
Elk horn grips for my Browning hi power from Eagle grips a while back and they were only
$250. bucks >> have some eye candy.

3 Likes

I have a couple of S&W model 27’s in contention. I’d be hard-pressed to part from either, but I think the last one I would want to sell is the 27-3 50th Anniversary. It looks like this one except that the wood grain of my grip is not as apparent. I don’t shoot it a lot, though, and when I do, it’s usually 38 special because I don’t want to start any flame cutting on the top strap or put scorch marks on the cylinder. The 27 I actually shoot a lot is a current model 27-9 “classic” with a 6.5" barrel. I’ve got a Leupold Deltapoint Pro on a diminutive Allchin mount that puts it about as close to the bore axis as it can possibly be. I dropped the return spring pressure from the stock 18# to 16#, which I think is perfectly balanced and produces a noticeably lighter trigger than the one I have on the 27-3. I’ll shoot anything out of it, and consequently, it’s got both flame cutting and scorch marks, but I don’t care. (And no, Virginia, you cannot prevent the scorch marks on the cylinder with a flush-fitting sight screw on the top strap. I’m sure it helps, but I have a perfectly-fitted one that makes it look like there isn’t a screw there, and the scorch marks on my cylinder beg to differ with anyone thinks they should not be there anymore). Oh, and after an odyssey of different grips on the 27-9, I ended up with Hogue rubber monogrips. They just work perfectly for me. The 3 sets of pretty wood grips I have for it, I just store in the case.

1 Like

Kinda like asking which kid you like best? :grinning:

If I had to pick one, it’d be Mike… I mean my S&W66.

2 Likes

Probably my TP9SFX however i should be getting a TP9 Elite SC soon and it may just take top spot

2 Likes

I have up graded from Lima laser to O Light Mini, Light & green laser. had to buy a different holster that would take care of the size of the O Light mini. I found one for 45.00, and they range in price from 64.00 to 94.00. Depends on where you buy one. So far the light & lager combo is good. and it hold its zero.

4 Likes