Which of your handguns is your favorite?

My favorite pistol is the Ruger LCP, but it has a failure to eject issue. Ruger has already replaced one LCP for me but the issue persist. I also have the Shield Plus and it has been perfection. 400 rnds, with out problems.

2 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Jack117 and you are in the right place at the right time.

1 Like

Welcome to the family brother @Jack117 , glad you could join us.

1 Like

Torn between my Taurus G3C & Canik TP9SC Elite. The G3C is my EDC, the Canik I just shoot at the range. I shoot both comfortably, G3C is lighter in weight so I carry that one. An in the unfortunate situation that I have to use my handgun, I’d rather the police take the G3C for evidence purposes instead of my Canik.

2 Likes

What brand holster do you carry IT in?

2 Likes

A custom Multi-holster made by Acme :wink:

2 Likes

I had a Ruger LCP 380 for a brief time ( gave it to my niece) but only took it to the range once. I do own a Ruger LC9s that does not jam. I’ve carried it as a pocket gun in the summer with shorts on. I do take it to the range & put some rounds through it most every time I go. Sorrt to hear that your LCP has been failing. You may want to try some different brands of ammo

2 Likes

good enough reason.

1 Like

I have a Smith Wesson EZ380 MP2
Also a S&W 9 mm Performance Plus as my EDC

MY FAV Is the 9

I use the 380 with green lazer & tach light as night stand

I’m a new one to this you guys are great here

2 Likes