Which handgun to buy?

Hello and welcome @Shawn94

2 Likes

How are yall doin thus ine day

2 Likes

If I had guns, I would probably like the S&W M2.0. interchangeable grip backs help fit it to your hand. The xdm is also nice, but I’ve heard the grip is a little long (especially the elite OSP I own in my dreams) Extra room for more freedom? The ez series of s&w pistols is nice. I don’t own one, but a family member has one that I’ve shot a little. Not really anything bad to say about it that isn’t personal preference. 1911’s are, dare I say, perfect… The Glock perfection without the plastic, swapping out all the perfection, and the Glock part. Different size and types of grips, good feel, good trigger, parts availability, simplicity, etc. The drawback is, in most cases, they are single stack, and parts often require a little fitting :thinking:. I wouldn’t recommend the pk380 though. Mine has been a single shot semiautomatic for a while. I can’t seem to find the time to send it in when I think about it.

2 Likes

Glock 19 was the best option for me. I would suggest trying out as many as you can. To each his own…
& WELCOME!!

4 Likes

Really? @Levi2
LOL! Why do I feel there’s another story here…hmmm.

3 Likes

@Mike_In_Fort_Worth … are you still with us?
:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

A while back, I was thinking ahead, and was going to hide my guns before the government started looking for them. That way I wouldn’t have to run around looking for a spot at the last second… Found a spot on an island so I loaded up my safe and all that into a boat to get it to the spot. In my haste, I forgot to put the plug in the boat, and it sank. Unfortunately, with the clarity of the water, muddy bottom, and the high population of alligators, recovery proved to be impossible.

5 Likes

Priceless, I knew it. @Levi2, you’re not wearing that tinfoil hat, are you? lol.

4 Likes

Only when I’m trying to remember the pin number for my debit card :alien:

6 Likes