Which gun did you sell or trade and now wish you hadn’t?

Interesting choice. I had a Model 13 with a three inch barrel, hard chrome finish. Must admit that was a good one. Light, accurate and easy to keep clean. But I actually miss them all (except the Davis .380, which I will not admit I ever owned).

2 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Stuart23 and God bless you.

1 Like

One thing about a Hi Point if you run it dry it makes a fair club!

5 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Charles486 and you are in the right place at the right time.

1 Like

Hello and welcome @Charles486

6 Likes

Only handguns I ever wold were old and weren’t particularly special when new, except I would like to have my Ruger single six back. Dumbest thing I did was sell a Winchester Mod 12 shotgun, the best there ever was.

4 Likes

Ruger Stainless Mini 14 with folding stock.

4 Likes

Thank you, love i here!!!

2 Likes

That rifle had no pad on the butt end and a pretty good kick as I recall. Kind of like a .30-.06 Shoot too many rounds and you’d get a sore shoulder fairly quick. Still it was a nice rifle and I should have kept it.

3 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Charles486 , glad you could join us.

2 Likes

You jogged my memory. I did get rid of one gun I owned.

I traded it for a 1911 within 24 hours of taking possession. Saw no need for a long range nail driver!
Came with no iron sights and integral scope rings. MSRP on the recommended scope was north of $1100.
Won it in a Raffle sponsored by a local American Legion Post.

3 Likes

Actually two. An original OMC 380 Backup from 1976 and a Colt Trooper Mk5 6in barreled 357 magnum from 1983.

3 Likes

Colt Delta Elite 10mm.

3 Likes

Wow that was a nice gun @David453 .

3 Likes

Yep, I was young and did not know what I had.

4 Likes

I had a Remington bought new, 22, short barrel I think they called it saddle gun. and a pump.
I haven’t even come access one at the gun shows Along the same lines was a 22/410 over and under. I guess I could say hind sight 20/20

4 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Charles420 and God bless you.

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @Charles420

3 Likes

My dad had 2 original model 12’s then bought one of the new models. When dad died my POS big brother swooped in and grabbed all of them and left. Who knows how much he got for them at the Pawn Shop.

3 Likes

My Ruger Super Redhawk 44mag

5 Likes