Where are the PPK's? Edit: Walther's?

Would like to see the different PPK’s or PPK/S in the community. Any with silencers? Here is mine:

4 Likes

I had a dream about a TPH & a can once. Gorgeous ankle board of leather to go with.

As I was living in California at the time and never imagined being able to leave; I thought it fantasy.

I wish someone had kicked my horses tail back then.

3 Likes

My S&W version!!

5 Likes

I wish they made them in 9mm.

Cheers,

Craig6

3 Likes

They did…ish.

PP Super[edit]

First marketed in 1972, this was an all-steel variant of the PP chambered for the 9×18mm Ultra cartridge. Designed as a police service pistol, it was a blowback operated, double-action pistol with an external slide-stop lever and a firing-pin safety. A manual decocker lever was on the left side of the slide; when pushed down, it locked the firing pin and released the hammer. When the 9×19mm Parabellum was chosen as the standard service round by most of the German police forces, the experimental 9mm Ultra round fell into disuse. Only about 2,000 PP Super pistols were sold to German police forces in the 1970s, and lack of sales caused Walther to withdraw the PP Super from their catalogue in 1979.[20]

3 Likes

I have 2 Walther PPK/s pistols. One black and the other nickel. Both are .22 caliber and have suppressor adapters 1/2 x 28 tpi. I ordered the suppressor but my FFL hasn’t gotten it yet. Of course from what I hear it takes a year to get the license back from the ATF, plus $200 tax stamp. Yikes…

3 Likes

Did you ever get them?

I had a Walter in a 40 cal. and I let that one get away, also had a Walter before and after they let Inter-arms produce them and the Quality was not as good.
PS: this is a FYI re- the Quality.

1 Like

I agree I’ve heard about inter arms Walther’s. I just got a second PK380 for edc and the quality of their “cheap” handguns in price doesn’t disappoint in terms of quality at least for the new Ft. Smith stuff. 500 rounds of multiple brands including dirty TulAmmo and no malfunctions on the PK380. When I have more expendable cash I’m going to look into other calibers.

1 Like

I liked it because it was a dasa. Most of the time these are my edc’s

1 Like

That’s what I like about the PPK and PK380 thst they are both DA/SA and since the safety is backwards if I was ever disarmed it would take a bit for the attacker to figure out how to take it out of safety.

1 Like

BTW your revolver is cool looking. It gives me stormtrooper vibes for some reason.

Bersa Thunder makes two models that are dasa. Had a chance to get one but I was able to control myself.

1 Like

The Bersa Thunder is like an optimized version of a PPK with more capacity and features for a third the cost.

1 Like

@I_am_Harry >> This is mostly my summer edc.

1 Like

I love Walther firearms. I don’t have a PPK, but I have a PPQ and PDP.

I actually prefer the PPQ, but the PDP has features I think makes it a better pistol, so it’s the one I carry.

4 Likes

The I liked the Walther because it was a DA/SA. I like this one cause it’s not as heavy. In a way they are a tools but I can’t help getting attached to them.
I start thinking about the one I like the best and I get lost, except for revolvers that haven failed yet. There is so much crapola going on here I’m thinking of my Springfield 1911 45 acp. Hmmm.