When will Biden resign?

When will Biden resign?

Then there will be president Harris!

2 Likes

An even bigger question is, Will he resign willingly or will circumstances force him out?

2 Likes

Holding my Bible & gun, dont trust none of them. That’s all I got :laughing:

3 Likes

He doesn’t have the brains to resign, or do much else, he will get done when he is told his replacement is ready.

5 Likes

He is doing so good though right now! Why would he step down? Let’s go Brandon!!! He has brought us towards the end of a pandemic, and he will have taken us out of the financial dilemma that we are in now. He might even make America stronger than before especially if we end up in another war or a disaster in Europe. Who knows he might make us all safe by upping the gun control laws!
:grimacing: :grimacing: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

Buckle up friends. We’re all on a rocket ship headed directly into the sun.

3 Likes

You forgot about his unity message. We never believed him, but then the resounding, reverberating words of “Let’s go, Brandon!” began to be heard everywhere! :rofl:

5 Likes

For as far back as I can remember, the party out of power fantasizes about the president either getting impeached (and thrown out of office) or resigning. It’s happened exactly once in my lifetime, and I’d wager a lot of people on here aren’t old enough to remember that outside a history book. Why do so many people think it’ll suddenly work “this time” when it’s failed almost every other time?

3 Likes

He won’t

5 Likes

He won’t, they will just find him dead in bed or the bathroom sitting in the bidet. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Man, I am hoping soon SMH

1 Like

I don’t think he will. A good part of me hopes that he does. But if he does, the next in line is no better. No win situation.:triumph::triumph:

5 Likes

I personally don’t think that he will resign unless his health declines massively to a point where his advisors and aids are not able to keep it hidden.

If he does resign, I would imagine it won’t be until after January 20th, 2023. At that time, it would not be considered a full term for Kamala Harris and she would then be able to run for 2 terms. I don’t think she would win if she was to ever run herself, but the power of the incumbency is a strong thing to have on your side.

4 Likes

In what ways?

1 Like

Don’t forget, she got her butt handed to her in the Primaries.

1 Like

We’ll get Weekend at Bernie’s before he resigns. :laughing:

6 Likes

Keep watching.
j@1

1 Like

Big time.

1 Like

Not soon enough, he shook hands with the air yesterday

2 Likes

That’s always been my theory. Pelosi was already working on refining the process for using the 25th Amendment to oust a president with dementia. Kamala then takes over. And the ultimate nightmare scenario is that Kamala then selects her good friend Gavin Newsom as VP. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

2 Likes