What's your favorite gun?!

Here is some news about FLORIDA and our famous AR15. Wish the government would leave us alone too

Thank You !

2 Likes

I think that’s the wrong photo. looking for the right one

1 Like

Found it

4 Likes

Niiiiice! @Laura :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Picking a favorite gun is like picking a favorite child. A few top choices? Glock 20, Ruger Toklat 454 casull, Glock 48, Henry all weather in 44 magnum, almost any beretta semi auto shotgun… so many good choices out there! We live in a golden age of firearm selection.

3 Likes

Yes. Yes we do. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Excepting NFA and 1986.

My point though is that we have a huge selection of effective self-defense firearms, ammunition, etc, that are affordable and reliable.

4 Likes

CZ 75 Short Rail

1 Like

Ruger American rim fire 22 win mag
1/2” group at 50 yards

1 Like

Glock 19 gen 5.

2 Likes

Prezactly! Bolt Gun? Semi Auto? Pistol? Revolver? Shotgun?

Cheers,

Craig6

2 Likes

Usually my favorite gun is the one I’m currently shooting. If I had to choose based on fun to shoot though… it’d probably be a glock 17 with lasermax.

1 Like

The G19 gen 4 is one of my two EDCs. Welcome to the group @Henry9!

I couldn’t begin to pick my favorite. I have a pretty good array of weapons. I like them all, that is why I bought them, but if I had to choose:

1. Favorite Pistol: G30
  2. Favorite Rifle: Kimber 300 WinMAG
  3. Favorite Shotgun: Weatherby 12 Guage

Now I just pissed off all my other weapons in my safe!!! LOL

1 Like

The more I shoot that Sig P320 The more I like it. I might have to part with my glock soon. I actually prefer that P320 over my glock.

3 Likes

I have sold 3 guns in my life time. Twice while I was in the Army (really needed the money) both rifles and both bolt actions (.22 and 30.30) and only one hand gum.

The handgun was in the last year, I bought it with the intension of reselling it (I already had the exact same gun) for a profit.

Yes I have a safe or two (or more).

My point is they are all my favorite , it just depends on which one is in my hand at the time the question is asked.

1 Like

@Henry4 I’d like to see that. I’m debating to whether add and RPK ish platform to my COMBLOCK collection.

Cheers,

Craig6

1 Like

favorite pistols Glock 21 and Ruger public defender
shotgun door breaching military 12 gauge
rifles AR-15 For protection and 270 for hunting
but I can tear some stuff up with M-1

1 Like

Finally! Someone with an appreciation for the AK-47. :grinning:

2 Likes

I think I am gun bipolar. But today my favorite is my 12 guage Mossberg 500.

2 Likes