What's your favorite gun?!

I am fairly new to the gun world and not comfortable with changing things on a gun. Yes, in retrospect I probably should have traded out the recoil spring. However the RO Champion I am equally happy with. Thanks for the suggestion. I will try that with a S&W 1911 I have in 45 cal.

2 Likes

I understand that but if ever you find yourself having any issues with a firearm you’re not completely familiar with you can save yourself a lot of time and money discussing it with a good gunsmith.

I went through the same issue with a very expensive S&W 745 back in the eighties and wasn’t at all happy with the gun and was about to loose about 400.00 trading it off for a Delta Elite when a gunsmith solved my problem with a 13.00 recoil spring.

1 Like

Yes there is a top notch gunsmith not far from me. Perhaps I’ll take your suggestion and pay him a visit. I appreciate your advice.

2 Likes

My HK VP 40. But I also love the first gun I bought. A Ruger P90 45.

3 Likes

@Kevin2 I have a ruger p89 which is the same family as the p90 I think. I’m a fan.

2 Likes

I’m still most accurate with that one but not far behind with the HK

1 Like

Ruger Blackhawk .357 Magnum

2 Likes

Gun I shoot the most Browning Maxus , max 5 camo 3.5" chamber not a real good picture but only one I have

1 Like

Love my PPQ, PPS, & VP9SK.

2 Likes

Glock 20 gen 4 10mm Auto with Apha Wolf Barrel. Tac driving accuracy with outstanding power.

1 Like

My favorite gun is what I pack. I’m comfortable with it and proficient with it. Why does it matter what I pack as long as it’s legal. We can talk years about guns. Doesn’t change the fact of the weapon you feel most comfortable and proficient with.

3 Likes

That’s the most important thing for all of us. Being proficient and comfortable with the gun we choose to carry.

2 Likes
 My favorite carry is the PX4 Storm Compact Carry with the Ernest Langdon upgrades. I did swap the sights to Trigicon "Bright and Tough". I couldn't get used to the blacked out rear sights. It's a sweet shooter.
 I have used the Baretta 92 and it is one of the most accurate and easy to shoot 9mm around. I will own one some day.
1 Like

You might as well have asked me which is my favorite kid! They’re all my favorites. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome to the group @Ray5!

Glock 20 gen 4 10mm Auto

1 Like

m@p shield 45

2 Likes

Oh, where do I start? Well, my first purchase was a Glock 17 and it is still my favorite.

1 Like

Had a chance to shoot this one recently - felt awesome! It’s on my Christmas list!

Sig P320 XCompact

Also on my Christmas List is this Daniels Defense Rifle:

3 Likes

Go shoot or at least handle a Sig 516.

It is the Cadillac of the AR platform rifle.

2 Likes