What's your favorite Concealed Carry Gun Brand? (Poll)

OK @Zee That seems to work for her. Pardon the candor, but my shirt bulges out in different areas than hers. Her shirt hangs loose over the corset. I can see it now. I get pulled over for a brake light out.
“Officer I am a CWP carrier…Yes sir, I am armed…Oh do I have to say?..OK, it’s in my corset…No sir I do not wear garter belts, and no you don’t need to call for backup because y’all just gotta see this…no sir no girdle, the corset is binding enough…you know, I’ve never tried to bribe an officer, but if you’ll keep your trap shut…”
Bad scenario. Not good. Not happening.

3 Likes

@Zee that video is Grrrreat!!! And @Bugleboy’s reply had me rolling on the floor laughing! That gal is really skinny, too, so the shirt not only hangs loose over the corset, but the corset doesn’t bulge out with the jelly rolls some of us have acquired over the years! lol Still, it’s awesome that she can carry a .50AE without it being seen with that corset. It must be time for me to go on a massive diet so I can carry there, too. I don’t think I can reach the stage of being able to carry a Desert Eagle, but I’ll try to manage the S&W Shield EZ!!! lol Actually, if I can manage my new carry, a WC 4" KZ-45, I’ll be one happy camper. I have to check on the 40SW Springfield XDMs, too. @WildRose is trying to turn me, and he’s doing a darn good job of it! I can tell I’m never going to be able to save money for anything but guns and gun paraphernalia!

Say, @WildRose have you ever shot a pig with a .380? Any luck with it?

2 Likes

Big guns can be hidden.

She’s 11 1/2 inches long. That’s an inch more than a Standard Desert Eagle. If, I was going to carry this daily, I’d get a shoulder rig. But, I’ve packed it to Walmart under a Carhartt coat a time or two.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::rofl: perfect! :rofl:

I have essential the same carry corset (the tank style) and I can carry my glock G21 .45 or my P89 9mm ruger (also full sized) and you can’t see either. literally, they vanish. I’m not a small girl, could lose a bunch, and I’m really short waisted … those things work.

1 Like

Ok, heres how much I trust you guys… Still have a ton of weight to shed, no makeup, and I’ve been on the road for almost 8 hours driving between MO and MI, and I look like it, so no judging :wink:
This is the Glock G30 .45 double stack and 2 spare mags… same basic carry corset as the Desert Eagle video. Dare ya to tell me where I’m carrying. :grin:

6 Likes

But I’m flat chested…ooops.
Not really, but the valley has risen to the height of the mountain. I used to have a chest. Now I am a cylinder.
I used to be SOMEBODY!
Now I am somebody else.
Who I’ll be tomorrow
Is anybody’s guess.
Borrowed from a song.

3 Likes

Is that a belt buckle or a Glock?
You carry it well.
You’re a little old fashioned…wait. That’s Rod Stewart
Seriously you are wearing it well. I’m impressed.
My buddy made a holster for my S&W 686 Plus 5". It goes outside the waistband but inside the belt. The pointy end usually rests inside my pocket. Added concealability.
The revolver is just a fraction within our concealed overal length limits. It COULD be carried.

2 Likes

BTW. Thanks to everyone here. I’ve enjoyed making friends with each one of you. Great site. Makes me pause and meditate over points often.

5 Likes

Looking good, thank you for all your help. All you need is a Hawaiian Shirt to fashion up with. William Smith

2 Likes

@Zee you look fantastic! And I can’t tell where your G30 is at all. I just got a corset last week but haven’t worn it yet, so now I have to try it out. I go on a road trip next week, going to New Orleans to help my mom celebrate her 93rd birthday, so I will be able to check all my new holsters out. But the corset will be high priority. Thanks for sharing the picture. Do we win something if we can guess where you carry the G30? lol I’ll take a tour of your horse ranch!!! That would be what I’d want to win!!! Maybe I should get bigger clothes to conceal my gun and my jelly roll at the same time! That’s my next immediate project! I think a Hawaiian shirt would be nice, like @William_H says. Perfect fashion statement!

2 Likes

:laughing: maybe :grin: but im not telling where its hiding yet :wink:.
I think if @45IPAC can CC that monster with a plaid shirt we should be able to figure out CC on just about anything :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I’m gonna brave the waters. The G30 is about 3 o’clock, in front of your right hand, with an FBI cant. This is an educated guess. My minds eye believes I see it, but, it could be an optical illusion. If I’m right, it’s only because I’m looking really intently.

2 Likes

@Zee @45IPAC I’ll hazard a guess, too, but it is just a guess based on the conversation. I don’t see it, but I guess you’re wearing a corset, tank top style, and your G30 is holstered there. Again, I can’t see anything but I’m guessing because you tout the tank top corset holster. You hide it very well!!!

2 Likes

@45IPAC @Nancy @Bugleboy are in… any more takers before I confirm or deny?

And @William_H I’m going to have to get some Hawaiian shirts for the fall :smile:

1 Like

HK VP. The most customizable grip making it the most comfortable to me and they go bang EVERY time no matter what I feed them. And Zee and all of the ladies here, there is nothing more attractive than a woman who can take care of herself!

1 Like

Okay, I’m going to be brave. Now we’ve had the unusual opportunity to use you as a model…listen to the cameras whir…so we can take our time to try and find where’s Waldo. Even if I were a bad guy looking for easy prey and being watchful for carried weapons, I wouldn’t be able to tell you were carrying. I print more with my Micro 9. Is it from your right front around to what I thought was a belt buckle? If so, great job. We couldn’t have caught on without so much time to stare at you without being obvious. If I’m wrong, then even better, but you hide it really well. Belly band or corset?

1 Like

To me, an attractive woman is a Proverbs woman…but then again we men should learn to be Proverbs men.
One day I’ll post about why the Bible puts the male as leader in the family. It’s really not something to brag about and be proud of.

2 Likes

@Bugleboy @45IPAC @Nancy
here’s the Glock G30…

3 Likes

That’s where I thought. Again, I can’t see it. Just from other discussions, it was an educated guess.

1 Like

That was a big part of my guess too.

1 Like