What's your favorite Concealed Carry Gun Brand? (Poll)

Indeed.
I have a Taurus PT 111 … and while I do like a 1911, the Taurus did have a good comfortable feel and weight, and I simply could not refuse to buy it. It is carried daily, except when I carry the .357 S&W around the property.

2 Likes

2 Likes

CZ 75? Carry DA/SA or C&L

2 Likes

I carry a Glock, a Glock, and have a Sig by my nightstand. Depending on the season, a Glock 43 or Glock 30 in summer, Glock 19X or Glock 21 in Winter.
They just work. I have sexy pistols and then I have my Glocks. Love the sexy pistols but trust my life to my Glocks. The Sig is awesome as well. I have the P320 full size on my nightstand. Shoots well but the angle of the grip doesn’t work well in shoulder holster so it gets to stay at the nightstand.

1 Like

Ooo @Phil3… very nice!!

2 Likes

Springfield xd mod2 subcompact @ 4 o’clock and a lcp2 in a ankle holster.

1 Like

Ruger lc9spro.

1 Like

I have the Glock 30 Gen 4 and it can be carried easily, but it is sub compact with a
3.75" barrel. It is Grrreeaaat !

1 Like

I personally carry a glock 27. Good stopping power , and tucks away nicely.

2 Likes

Nice choice @Greg29
welcome to the group!

1 Like

Smith & Wesson shield nine. Back up Smith and Wesson 640 summer, sig 239-9, winter. Sig 226 house gun.

Missing CZ which is my manufacturer choice for CZ P-10S Optics Ready for CCW and EDC.

Years ago before compacts the Glocks would not fit my small hands. Smith & Wesson was the first that I tried with the adjustable grip so I now have one of each model and caliber of the semi M & P’s I carry the M & P 9 C with Liberty Hollow Points

Hi Dawn,

Did you know that 95% of all Fords sold are still on the road. The other 5% made it home from the dealer. I’m sorry, I know that was so wrong. I just couldn’t resist. :slight_smile:

Rob

3 Likes

After some time trying to CC a Security 9 and often leaving it at home or in the truck, I was loaned a friends Kahr CM9. WOW! I bought it. Compared to the Ruger, I could carry it comfortably almost anywhere and that made me begin to carry always.
Being Poly and Stainless, no worries of rust, tons of holster choices on the market, and it feels good in the hand.

At first, the limited 6+1 capacity concerned me. I found an old Stanley multi-tool sheath in a drawer and it fit the 6 rd mag perfectly. Now, the sheath sits (exposed) at 9 o’clock and the Kahr is AIWB at 2. With practice, I can now mag swap in 2 seconds.
The Ruger got relegated to winter carry in a shoulder rig or nightstand. I hope to never need the capacity of the Security 9.

I train with 124 gr FMJ and carry Sig V Crown 124 gr. It has always fed these, and everything else I’ve tried, flawlessly.
Recoil is negligible and accuracy is good for a compact.

It’s a keeper.

1 Like

Impossible to vote.

I like Browning, Rock Island, S&W, Colt, Remington, Taurus, and several Soviet manufactures…

My favorite? The one I have with me at the time.

2 Likes

S&W for the little one(Centennial) and Colt for the big one(Combat Government Model)

My favorite brand isn’t up there H&K. So I picked my back up which is S&W. I really like carrying my shield, but nothing comes close to the quality I feel holding my p2000

@Zee
I did finally get a belly band, and, all joking aside about my fat bulges, I really like it. I got two. Of course the Carolina weather right now isn’t that great for a belly band, but I could still make it work without too much suffering.
It’s so adaptive to several different styles and positions of carrying. The problem I had before was getting the right size. I like the little girdle lol. It seems to handle various size frames too, even some of my heavy frames.
Yeah, my bulges aren’t from grips or thick bodied weapons, my bulges are me. I’m really not that fat…I’m THIS fat lol.
It’s maybe not for everyone, but everyone should try one and see.
Thanks for showing us how concealment they are.

Yes, the safety manipulation…negative and positive…has to be as second nature as breathing. Takes a lot of reps! But look at it this way: tens of thousands of GIs have done it successfully in combat for a century. I’d dare say that if we figured it out, you could too.