What will you do first?

It’s cool he got to work at a job he loved. Bet it was a totally different place to work when they were small. Over 1800 employees at 4 locations throughout the country now

5 Likes

Sweet ride @Repo37

At least it’s not a FORD :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

Just kidding friends! Don’t get mad at me!

6 Likes

I know the pic is a little dark but you can tell it’s not a Ford by 2 things… It’s running and no towtruck in photo…:grin:

5 Likes

I am about to start a fecal matter storm here but oh well

First
On
Race
Day

4 Likes

To break down?

4 Likes

I’ll say this the nice way,

Freaking[Imagine what that’s supposed to say]
Old
Rebuilt
Dodge

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

All jokes here guys! :boy:

4 Likes

I’m a jeep man here

But sadly mine got what @Repo37 name is

:sob::sob::sob::sob:

So Toyota it is right now.

3 Likes

I didnt take it I swear! Wait where are you from…

4 Likes

Last across the line.:grin:
Fix
Or
Repair
Daily

If we’re going full, modern Cannonball Run, il, get my GMC truck, and be the modern “Mad Dog.” “If your gonna be a bear, BE A GRIZZLY!”

6 Likes

Well, It was more voluntary surrender but still…

Louisiana. You get from here?

2 Likes

Nope… was in nawlens for few month back in 07/08 working for Harley over by saints practice field. Didnt repo anything while there.

3 Likes

Found
On
Road
Dead

But I gotta tell you. My Ford Crown Victoria had just shy of 200,000 miles on it when I got rid of it. Her transmission was ready to drop and the heating coil exploded, but the engine had at least another 200,000 left in her.

4 Likes

@MikeBKY! That’s incredible!

I think issues lye in the new fords particularly 250s. I don’t think I ever met someone who did not have to replace their transmission on their new F250

2 Likes

Nice rides there!!! I had a 7.3 f350, 2003?, I donated to “Billy” (Billy is in the topic Humorous stories), pulled a work trailer all its life, Billy had to walk across stage in high school to receive the title to the old ford. 3 trannys (EO4D trans I think), 2-3 sets of injectors, and other misc parts, Billy sold it at almost 475,000 miles. Believe me it was worn out!

3 Likes

243,xxx on my GMC Sierra. And I beat that thing like a redheads stepchild. I think she likes it.

2 Likes

Be safe Mike in your travels - You will will not be far from me (Delaware)

2 Likes

I’m not far but I hear the police are trying to stop travelers between PA and DE?

1 Like

Yes thats true to a point - Many come from PA/NJ to summer homes they have at the beach those are the only ones I have heard getting stopped - I travel for work and have traveled to PA/NJ/MD and have had no issues -

2 Likes

Not top of the list anymore. Drove 2.5 hours to SD, 15 minutes in a chair, and 2.5 hours home with a very nice flat top hair cut. Feel like a million bucks.

3 Likes

GOOD Son! You are getting GOD Points!

Is there a worse toll road in the US of A…than the PA Turn Pike. And they have the gaul to CHARGE you to drive on it.

2 Likes