What type of pistol buyer are you?

Heresy! There is no such thing as too many. :laughing:

2 Likes

I’m always thinking/looking/saving for the next one.

1 Like

Like a kid in a candy store.

1 Like

It took me a while to find the Right Gun.

Now I know the PPQ is right for me, I have a PPQ Navy to carry. I will get a PPQ .45 for qualifications, and then I will get a regular PPQ to have as a backup/UTM gun.

1 Like

If it’s a Glock or Glock Variant (Shadow System’s, Zev) then I will buy it. I didn’t realize there were other gun makers out there. :wink:

1 Like

I haven’t been doing this long enough to really to have developed loyalty. I have a S&W M&P 9mm EZ Performance and a CZ P10C. They’re both good but I feel like I like my CZ better because of the weight and trigger. I didnt like my buddy’s Springfields, so probably wouldn’t buy one. I’ve thought about the CZ P10S for a smaller option without giving up much capacity. I would like to try a Sig 365xl though.

1 Like

Gross.

2 Likes

I tend to be a Smith person, but not exclusively. To me the considerations are what I want to use it for and what caliber do I want. For EDC I like a 9mm or .45. Because I conceal carry I like a single stack and S&W makes a great little single stack in both calibers. If I was thinking of a hunting hand gun the .44 mag comes to mind and Ruger and Smith make a great .44 mag. And if I have to have an auto loader Desert Eagle comes to mind. For a rim fire I have had a few Ruger Mark IVs but I always wished they came in .22 mag. I do have a Taurus Revolver in 22 Mag and it is a 9 shot. However I want a Kel Tec PMR 30 in .22 mag and that has nibbled at the back of my brain for two years now. So Smith, Ruger, Desert Eagle, Taurus and Kel Tec have made it onto my list.

Why no Glocks? they don’t fit my hand very well. My grandson however loves Glocks.

2 Likes

:laughing:

2 Likes

(In my best Hank Hill voice)

I like firearms, and firearm accessories.

3 Likes

Last two for me A Sig P239 in 40 s&w, (Cindy loves her 40’s so I broke down and got one) and a Hi Power clone 40 years ago I sold a Belgian Browning Hi Power and regretted it ever since. Just not a plastic gun fan.

2 Likes

Last firearm I purchased was my M&P 15 Sport 2 AR15 556, I researched it, I watched a lot or reviews and it was one I could afford at the time. I don’t regret it. So I knew what I wanted when I walked into the gun store.

1 Like