What’s the best Extensions

So I wanna get some magazine extensions for my glock 36 and my mp compact 2.0. What are the best ones

5 Likes

Are you looking for pinky extensions, or +1 or +2 extensions?

2 Likes

Pinky extensions

1 Like

All my Glock magazines have Pearce extensions. They actually look better than the Glock ones. You will have to search for your particular firearm. Hope this helps…
Pearce Grips Extension, for Glock 43, Black https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B00ZA4WP7W/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_i_GpDYEb0SHHJW1

5 Likes

What do you think of Hyve

2 Likes

I thought you were looking for magazine pinky extensions. Those are for +1 extensions. Big difference. I have never dealt with Hyve so you may want to do some research for reviews. :+1:

2 Likes

Well I just want to extend my magazine so it fits better in my hand

3 Likes

Understand. That is why I went with the Pearce grips. I posted this before and after grip once. My grip without and then with a pinky extension. My groupings noticeably improved.

Without extension… my pinky is under the mag…

With extension… my pinky actually grips the gun…

4 Likes

Might find some good answers here. I asked the same question. Hope it helps! I am picky about mags. I would go with @TexasEskimo’s suggestion personally, especially because your goal is just a better grip. There are people who carry mag extenders, but to me that makes for a greater chance of mag failure (In my opinion, not tested by me. I like factory mags with no modifications).

3 Likes

I agree with the recommendations of the other family members, HYVE and PIERCE are very good pinky extensions and + 1 or 2

1 Like