What other issues are you watching?

It’s officially less than one month until the election. What other issues are you watching other than those related to the Second Amendment?

3 Likes

Supreme Court, abortion, and taxes(not Trumps) in that order.

11 Likes

Riots, hypocrisy from politicians, and watching tv with my bowl of popcorn, watching the left burn their cities to the ground.

7 Likes

Unfortunately, mostly political right now. Politics is everywhere I turn, and uninformed/misinformed people have a lot of loud opinions.

Loosely keeping an eye on economy numbers. Loosely keeping an eye on COVID numbers.

Can’t not keep an eye on the 2A though, so constantly watching ammo prices :smiley:

7 Likes

I’ve already completed my ballot and am dropping it off tomorrow. I am avoiding as much of the political goat rodeo as I can.

8 Likes

Also watching the leftist government in my home of Virginia. They will soon be after our 2A rights again. I fear they will come after us with renewed zeal if Biden wins. They will do it anyway of course.

5 Likes

There are other issues? Well ok there are other issues but none which concern me as much as the threats from the left associated with the Second Amendment.

I am preparing for the worst and making sure my affairs’ are in order in case i should have an accident.

Don

6 Likes

I’m really focused on State Governor this year. After Pence took off with Trump we got stuck with a guy named Eric Holcomb and I’ll tell you the truth, I don’t like him. One of my big issues is I’m pro-life. When the pandemic starting he allowed planned Parenthood to stay open. In fact they stayed open longer than any other business of any type even other doctor’s offices. And that’s no good to me because he said he’s pro-life. He also suppressed a bunch of local businesses throughout the state from getting stimulus checks under certain business guidelines.

There’s a bunch of other things as well. There’s a libertarian named rainwater that’s running against Holcomb. He’s actually gaining steam and is beating out the Democrat at this point according to the polls. Also going to the polls he’s not that far behind Holcomb. I tell the truth I kind of like a lot of his beliefs, he’s also pro-life. And I think he gets what Indiana needs right now. Alls I know is I’m tired of the masks, I’m tired of the fake media and I’m tired of the lies

11 Likes

@Justin47, I agree with everything you have said. Unfortunately our Ohio governor will still be in office this election cycle. Democrat in Republican clothing.

5 Likes

Supreme Court, Rule of Law, Constitution, Limited Government, Reduced Regulations, Guaranteed Rights, Freedom, Liberty, Capitalism, Free Market, Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Religion, Freedom of Movement… Education and schools, Economy, Finance, Banking, Chicoms, International Commerce, Stock Markets (US, European, Asian markets), Taxes, …

Hmm, I am not limited to one issue, and the list keeps going.

6 Likes

That’s how I feel about Holcomb @NickC.

3 Likes

Social security, law & order, economy, Scotus. Trying to figure out what anyone sees in Biden. I’m just at a loss.

7 Likes

The only thing they see in him is he isn’t Trump and he is a Trojan Horse for harris to get into the Presidency. :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

If the blue coats win, I’ll get spanked on my taxes.
Plus they want to crank up the inheritance tax so that the State gets my assets and not my kids.

7 Likes

The electoral college.

7 Likes

I think every thing about the election this year has something to do with the 2nd. Anything that effects my ability to protect my family and those I work for is my main focus but I do keep up with environmental issues ( I hunt) and what is happening in the economy. The unrest that is happening is just another aspect of the political climate and will determine the future of our rights. I will be prepared for what ever way the wind blows come Nov 4th.

8 Likes

For the doxers in the crowd, your job just got easier…

5 Likes

Their creepy old uncle from the family reunions?

5 Likes

I did the vote early yesterday in person

4 Likes

Trying to keep my sanity amidst “wokeness initiatives” in the corporate business world. And the COVID masks in the office. As for politics, I mostly fear the entire Bill of Rights will gradually go away.

5 Likes