What is your "Readiness (or carry) Condition"?

I 100% agree with you!

2 Likes

I carry a 1911and it is always COCKED AND LOCKED

3 Likes

Same as @mattm. No manual safety on my Glocks.

2 Likes

I’m a lefty so my tool of choice in winter is a gen 5 Glock 19 and in summer I carry a S&W M&P compact… slightly smaller to conceal and still shoot well.

2 Likes

Condition 1. Always, I carry how I train. I carry a G-22 with complete confidence.

2 Likes

@Robert1154 Welcome to the community, we are glad to have you here. :us:

1 Like

I haven’t been a member all that long, but it seems like this topic comes up on a regular basis. And there’s only one answer that’s allowed, so I’m not sure why it’s always phrased in the form of a question.

Welcome to the family brother @Robert1154 and you are in the right place at the right time.

always one in the chamber. whether its my Elite LTT, 92X, HK P30 or my Glock 26

1 Like

1 in the tube, safety on if applicable.

This applies to every gun not in the safe or gun case.

Every gun has a loaded mag inserted.

Only 1 firearm does not have a round loaded as its a single shot bolt action, it barely fits in the largest case I could find (pelican vault 800), the stock has to be extended to pull the bolt out and the round is inserted into the bolt, no safety on this rifle, and once chambered, 2-4lb Timmy trigger. Don’t want an accidental discharge in 50bmg…

1 Like

When you refer to J.M.B.s masterpiece you should use caps…50BMG. BigMother*^#!ingGun. :+1:

1 Like

It’s just a Noreen ULR50, lol.

2 Likes

I carry a full size 1911 45acp so I carry all the time in one way or shape a round in battery, full magazines and condition hi yellow that puts me on maximum situation awareness and conflict avoidance. So if I see trouble heading my way, I’m ready but I do look for a way to avoid a conflict. :cowboy_hat_face::cactus::us_outlying_islands::statue_of_liberty::sunglasses::+1::desert:

3 Likes

Condition 1 for me. Always train this way also :us:

1 Like