What is your opinion of James Yeager?

What is your opinion of James Yeager?

I’ve never met him in person. What I have witnessed in some of his videos would lead me to seek elsewhere for any advanced training that I might want to take.

I’ve been an LE Instructor for over 20 years, I’m seeking my own civilian certification through USCCA this coming weekend. His approach is not, and never will be my approach. And something tells me that neither one of us are going to lose sleep over that :slight_smile:

3 Likes

wrong Yeager
:wink:

1 Like

Don’t know much about him, reputation kept me from watching any of his stuff. Then I watched him with John Lovell on the WPS YouTube feed, and he cracked me up. Reminds me of Donald Trump, behind that "huge ego’ is a guy laughing at himself good naturedly. Those of you without inflated egos may not “get it”,but I have no such problem. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@Frank73 good luck on the certification brother

2 Likes

Thank you my friend.

2 Likes

I have never met or trained with him in person, but I respect his mindset on how to properly prep for any situation. I have taken a lot of his advice on the way I prep for bug-out and bug-in situations.

2 Likes

Love his you tube channel!

2 Likes

Sad news,
James Yeager passed away yesterday. :cry:

I still remember his last interview before he flew to Ukraine.
He chose his last journey…

4 Likes
3 Likes

My entire knowledge of him comes his interview with the Warrior Poet Society. I have immense respect for the man because he went to Ukraine to train their people and/or fight. It’s sad to see that he died. I’m wondering if he was distantly related to me. I have Yeagers in my family.

1 Like

There’s a party at the Tactical Response ranch this weekend to celebrate his life. What an awesome way to remember him. Honestly, all I’ve heard about him, from people that actually knew him, is that he was a very kind soul. He rubbed people the wrong way because he spoke his mind, unapologetically. I prefer that a lot.

2 Likes