What is the precedent for 2020 election?

@Jeff-A1 I hear you brother, I’m all in for Trump, Gade and Taylor. I’ve been running around the state a little bit lately and the # of Trump signs in front of houses is 'UGE. The Luria and Warner signs seem to be in right of ways with a couple sprinkled here and there. I’m pretty familiar with the local Libs and narry a one has a sign out. One fella in particular lives on a corner with a stop sign and I couldn’t resist “What no Biden/Harris sign this time?” He came back quick as lightning “I’d rather vote for Trump than that (&^%&^%%, so I’m not voting at all.” Me:“Well vote for Trump just to make sure he doesn’t get it.” I guess he has an issue with Mr. Biden. I was up in Willamsburg last Sat and got caught by a Trump Car & Truck rally. There had to be at least 700 cars that went by me and I didn’t see the front of the line. Black and Hispanic support is through the roof. The one standard I have yet to hear the media announce this time is that if a Repub can get more than 20% of the black vote it is over, he’s polling at 49%. The polls are not making sense, Biden and Harris draw 10’s of people, Trump draws 10,000’s and Pence draws hundreds. I am cautiously optimistic and I have a good gut feeling.

Cheers,

Craig6

5 Likes

Indeed.

When 2016 hade 4 houses along a major road that all had Clinton signs, and three of those now have Trump signs and only one has Biden…

I think the media may be less than honest in their reporting and polls

But that is just my .22LR cents worth

2 Likes

Just wondering about the folks who mailed in their ballots marked for Biden & after more info has come out are going oops.

1 Like

Too many to count after November 3rd! It seems they all arrived after the 4th. Too bad, so sad! What’s that saying. Procrastination on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part!

1 Like