What, if any, type of grip enhancements do you use on what pistols?

I use Talon Sticky tape on a few of my pistols & on others I use a rubber grip sleeve. My hands are pretty big & I like a fat grip. The only semiauto that I do not have anything on is my old Glock 26. I just bought a rubber grip for my new Canik TP9sf & it feels pretty damn good.

6 Likes

Hogue grips on a Glock 43. Made a world of difference in comfort for extended shooting.

5 Likes

Talon! The third option. I forget what they call it but itā€™s a nice mix of their skateboard tape and rubber tape. I really like it for all my handguns

7 Likes

Since I am only 5ā€™9ā€ & 144lbs I have med. size hand I just buy weapons that fits comfortably in my small :paw_prints:

12 Likes

Ya, I have Talon Sticky tape on three of my pistols. I don.t like the sandpaper ta[e. The rubber is much better

4 Likes

I have Hogue sleeves on four of my pistols. It really makes a world of difference on my Ruger LC9s

4 Likes

You lucky devil! I have these big old meat paws. Lol

3 Likes

My co work call me a kid today just because has hand is twice the size of mine. lol :joy:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve got the same setup - Hogue grip on my EC9S. Made a world of difference. I mainly got it to see if I could shoot well without the pinkie extension on the mag. Yup - donā€™t need that pinkie extension, and it fits much better in my pocket/pocket-holster.

4 Likes

If the pistol doesnā€™t have a good grip texture, Talon rubber.

These days the market is so good, the guns I buy have fantastic texture out of the gate, like the M&P 2.0

6 Likes

Pachmyr on revolvers.

6 Likes

A Pachmyr is what I put on my 642 after firing Buffalo Bore 158 LSWCHP +P lol, world of difference vs the minimal stock grip

4 Likes

My Ruger LCR came with ā€˜HogueĀ® Tamerā„¢ MonogripĀ®ā€™. Seems to work OK but Iā€™m not thrilled enough to go buy them for any other gun.

2 Likes

M&P M2.0 ā€” canā€™t imagine what would enhance them.
Kimber Micro came with checkered G10 scales ā€” almost as good.
The old Detonics chopped .45 is just checkered walnut, rubber on a curved mainspring housing, and smooth steel elsewhere ā€” works just fine.

My old fingers donā€™t hardly have any friction left on 'em, but these all stay put pretty well.
Maybe what it really takes is just a gun with the correct grip angle. :innocent:

3 Likes

VZGrips G10 Operator IIā€™s on Kimber Ultra Raptor 3ā€ 1911. EDC
Once in my palm, they never let go! Have to admit, first week was brutal.
Used on all my 1911ā€™s.

2 Likes

Absolutely. Iā€™ve got some on my 357mag.

1 Like

Good looking grips as well!

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got Pachmyr on my 357mag.

3 Likes

Both my carry guns wear Pachmayr rubber grips.
They just work well for me however these are older Pachs, not the latest ones.

3 Likes

I have Hogue grips on both my LCP 380s, Hogues on my Glock 43 and my 1st gen M&P Shield and had Talons on my M&P Shield Performance Center. They all worked well for me.

4 Likes