What hobbies do you have outside of firearms/self-defense?

I love gaming as well. Maybe sometime you guys might see me online as Zavier_Desine especially Blizzard games.

2 Likes

I play Call of Duty, Battlefield, and Fallout all in easy mode and all single player. I don’t like the multiplayer online cuz I’m just not good at the games, but I do enjoy relaxing by killing some bad guys on CoD and building stuff in Fallout. Just an easy way to relax for me.

@Zee anybody who can belly dance and do it in front of people, no less, has my complete admiration! You go, girl!!! I’d like to see you conceal carry with a belly dancer’s outfit on, though! I bet even you can’t pull that off!!! LOL

1 Like

:grin:

Somewhere I have pictures of my troupe, in costume, with firearms :smiley:
but CC in costume? yeeeeaah… that’d be a No. :laughing:

2 Likes

Woodworking, Square Dancing, And Amatuer (Ham Radio):pig2:

1 Like

2 Likes

I love Photography very much. I was trained from the very basics at school and climbed to intermediate. I have enjoyed events, breakfast, lunch, dinner, and holiday parties. Christmas is coming soon and I am looking forward to it very much. Photography is a joy, people are much greater.

3 Likes

So, after I retired from the military I went to college for a BA in Expository Preaching and Pastoral Leadership. Back in 2012 I made the decision for my ministry resources to be digital and have no print ministry resources. I have accomplished that. Now I have a large digital library to study from. Later I plan on doing graduate work in biblical languages to teach pastor’s who cannot get an education the biblical languages because I know how important that is for interpreting scripture.

I am an avid reader and spend hours daily just reading. When the weather is warmer I divide my time between reading and fishing!

I also study biblical books very deeply. Here is a layout I made last year to study Ephesians this year which starts in February. I have already just read the book of Ephesians over 30 times now going to do a deep study on the book.

5 Likes

@Sully_LST Did I miss your podcast link?

What part of Blues does your podcast address, Otis Redding, Bernard Allison, Walter Trout, Susan Tedeschi, or …

3 Likes

@Gary_H Not a gun podcast — music only. OnTheHORN.com

2 Likes

I like it! :+1: Reminds me of when I used to go to the “CD” store and listen to the Alligator Records Blues mixes to find new artists. Looks like you have quite a few I am not familiar with.

Please don’t take this wrong, but if there is one thing I could suggest to make On The Horn a little better … add the start time for each Artist and Song. That way if I hear an artist I’d like to hear more from, I’m not guessing at who it is. It would also help FF past what I’m not interested in :laughing:

3 Likes