What hobbies do you have outside of firearms/self-defense?

You only have 10? (just kidding)

1 Like

:shushing_face: I do not have even half of this numberā€¦ :woozy_face:
I invest more in ammo than in guns :wink:

3 Likes

I am older than you so I have been collecting them longer (well it sounded like a good excuse)

1 Like

:joy:
I think itā€™s more about the moneyā€¦ not age :thinking:

Butā€¦ who knows, maybe I will turn my basement into a small storage soon?

basement

3 Likes

I think I might see one or two there I donā€™t have yet. ( again just joking)

3 Likes

War gaming on table top mostly Warhammer 40k, Battletech as well. For anyone who knows anything about 40k I have/had (been selling for quite some time) the entire Ulthwe Craftworld. Back in early 90ā€™s when Magic the Gathering was first getting started, WoTC started another card game called Battletech the TCG. They had smaller tournaments and I was the number 1 ELO ranked player in the world (itā€™s the ranking system used by chess players and Magic the Gathering players) anyways I won alot of tournaments and alot of times some of the prize was in store credit and collectible artwork from the Battletech card game, so I used the in store credit and prize money to buy Eldar and eventually got Games Workshop to give me what they considered the " definitive" Eldar army for the Ulthwe Craftworld. So now I have an entire floor of my house filled top to bottom with basically figures that be put together and painted, and I am not feeling that at all. So Iā€™m chatting on the forums one day and from nowhere this guy offers to paint them and put them together in exchange for some memoribilia, a couple case boxes of cards, and my help prepping for tournaments. He became one of my best friends and weirdly we lived like 30 minutes away.

He was a good man

1 Like

Sir. You have to send me your basementā€™s address :joy:. Iā€™ll bring whisky / tequila (whatever you prefer) and we can spend weeks there talking about guns :+1: (shooting range required for such discussion)

3 Likes

Computer gaming

Edit: Specs for those who are interested.
Case: Aerocool Strike-X Air
Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Extreme
CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k 4Ghz CPU
RAM: 32 GB (4x 8GB G.Skill TridentX 2400 DDR3)
CPU Cooler: Coolmaster V8 GTS CPU cooler
Power Supply: Corsair HX1200i
GPU: Asus Strix GTX980Ti
Hard Drives:

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to have to try that recipe, @Sneezy! Itā€™s now saved to my phone for making on Thanksgiving weekend!

2 Likes

Yow @RocketPak you must be a master gamer! Iā€™m not worthy to even stand in your shadow!

1 Like

I just donā€™t think I relationship has gotten to the point where I can click on this yet. :relaxed:

1 Like

No, I mostly suck at gaming. I donā€™t do any online stuff as I like story driven content. But I do like what Iā€™m playing to look good.

1 Like

Not sure I NEED that rig for WoW but I bet it would be fun

1 Like

My youngest son who is a White Hat Hacker (what ever that is) walked in while I had these pics up.

Him: Dayyyymmmm
Me: What?
Him: Thatā€™s a serious game system.
Me He said he sux at gaming
Him Oh then heā€™s a bit coin miner
Me: Whats a Bit Coin?
Him: Your retirement, or my college debt I bought you 20 of them when they were $5.00 each
Me; What are they worth now?
Him: (Out comes his phone) $8,400 ish

WTF!!!

Cheers,

Craig 6

1 Like

Thatā€™s going to take a mighty Damned big boat to have that big an ā€œaccidentā€

One last but " Damn just Damn" :exploding_head:

1 Like

lol, Not a bitcoin miner. Just been building gaming PCā€™s since a kid. I do like to play games and in high quality. I just donā€™t do any online games. Mostly the main open world RPGā€™s (Fallout series, Mass effect, Dragon Age, GTA5[offline], Just Cause, etc)

1 Like

I gave up on games after DOOM. My wife did get me a PS2 in 2000 because it came with an external screen and played video on CDā€™s so she could send me video of my boys while I was out and about doing my thing. It came with Navy SEALā€™s , I donā€™t think I finished the first level. TV, Video and games are just not my gig.

Cheers,

Craig6

1 Like

:laughing: Iā€™ve always done a family show, nothing over-the-line in there :wink:
and just remember, Iā€™m somebodyā€™s great grandmother, how much trouble can I be? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

@Zee

We met and had dinner together remember? Dont try to pull a fast one me

2 Likes

:joy::rofl: busted! :laughing:

but really, I spent more than 20 years dancing in family-style greek and mediteranian restaurants - it is a family showā€¦ same for all the pics on the website. Just sayinā€™ :innocent:

4 Likes