What hobbies do you have outside of firearms/self-defense?

…the new ride.

Just to clarify…I own both bikes, the old girl is a '92, hence old. And, she may be old but she’s a load of fun on a twisty road. Guys with bigger bikes tell me they have a hard time keeping up when the pace heats up in the twisties.

3 Likes

I play soccer (I’ve been doing this whole my life)…
Long time ago I wanted be like this guy :rofl:

Now I want to be like this one :smirk:

2 Likes

Woodworking in my shop…don’t have to watch for bad guys lol

1 Like

Besides trying to hang out with my family outside of work responsibilities (and the occasional shooting competition), I love reading (books of almost all genres and magazines), baking (especially cheesecakes and cookies), and some video gaming (I am obsessed with Borderlands)!

1 Like

Um, hello? Next time your in WI, I will be more than happy to be a taste tester!!

@OldSchlPunk - I haven’t gotten out that way yet. I am getting a lot more comfortable on the bike and have been riding to work (about an hour each way) 3-4 days a week.

Maybe over Labor Day weekend we’ll head that way. :wink:

2 Likes

I am still waiting for you to come this way so we can do The House on the Rock ride.

1 Like

@Beth, @Dawn - so next USCCA meeting = cheesecake party :cheese::cake:

3 Likes

I’m game! :wink:

3 Likes

Playing the Saxophone, operating ham radio, cooking

2 Likes

@Paul21 I know there are a few other ham folks on here :slight_smile:

W8OPD
Kenwood TS-2000

West Michigan

1 Like

Amateur woodworking. This is a stand for a 10 gallon fish tank I made today for my son.

6 Likes

I play a little guitar, and reload ammo.

4 Likes

Sleeping, eating, did I mention eating?
You’re making me hungry.
Seriously, wood sculpting,music, my fellowship with my friends. I have wonderful friends. They are my favorite hobby.

3 Likes

Don12, what sort of guitar do you have?

3 Likes

Yesterday I was (well before dawn…yawn…not that @Dawn , the bright one…no no no I mean sunrise…which brings me back to point…whew!) at Sonrise CB Shop in Lavonia, GA. Anybody know about this spot? I knew we had a lot in common, but when I got there for him to set up my truck, I found his partner in cb service is a gun nut too. Really great guys. I’m across the border from them. Anybody in that neck of the woods?

1 Like

@45IPAC Darn Chet that table looks like it can withstand an Earthquake. Nice job :+1:

2 Likes

Here’s the finished product. It holding about 110 lbs(10 gallons of water, 20 lbs of Rock, and the tank and hood weight another 10-20 lbs).

My son(he’s 10) did the plants, and researched which fish, and how many could go together.

3 Likes

@45IPAC. It’s beautiful really beautiful. I’m proud of you buddy

2 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like