What Happens When Guns Are Banned

3 Likes

What happens is Law Abiding gun owners that wouldn’t and normally don’t use firearms in commission of a crime won’t have guns.

1 Like

Let me stop you right there. There wouldn’t be any law abiding gun owners if guns were banned.:wink:
Oh I get it you mean law abiding now.

4 Likes

Banning guns is taking away our rights which in my mind is a act of tyranny and Americans wouldn’t stand for it.

5 Likes

They ban guns, we’re going to make memes.
The worst thing that can happen is for good men to do nothing!
That’s what we’re doing now, nothing.
Things should not have come to where we are today! Everyday we do nothing, they expand their reach!
If we don’t wake up, we will get exactly what we deserve!

5 Likes

Now it’s not about Law Abiding, it’s a white thing.

4 Likes

Study Venezuela’s history in the last 20 years. I used to do a lot of business down there and it was a magnificent country. Gun control was a main point of the administration that brought it down to it’s current state of the Richest (in natural resources) and yet Starving Third World country. Funny enough it’s the same gameplay the Democrats are using on us…

8 Likes

I work with a Venezuelan xpat, he says exactly the same thing, right down to using the same words and sentences.

4 Likes

Exactly, and that’s why Biden is stopping all Venezuelans at the border even though they are one of the few countries that has legit asylum clams. He doesn’t want them here spilling the beans of what happened to their country.

5 Likes

JPFO1

5 Likes